Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Starlets

TRD_Starlet_08

Hay Guys

Any starlets going round my way (Strood, Rochester, Gillingham) give us a shout need to get parts cheep, my cars the white one with the 18's you cannot miss u can hear them rubbin when u say 18's lolol

spotted Black GT turbo with little white 13's on allways giving it to me, lets be honest mines a 1.3. uve got a turbo ? :S

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats me m8, sorry bout that lol i do it to every1 :rolleyes:

and they are 14s lol yeah i know, very small compared to yours :drool:

I was wondering when you would sign up been trying to find you for ages.

Nice car btw :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dan and Gaz,

hay next time u see me flag me down or crash into me or sommik cos im the only b@@stard with a standard starlet cos everyone i know has corsas and saxos , the only thing is thats its got 18's and it takes like 5 years to get to 60mph lololol im getting a Glanza bonnet next week try to make it look a bit better

(Tha_Chronic_Thug@msn.com)

This is my msn addy talk to me if im on or sommik cos i wanna see them GT TBO lumps Dan urs is F'ing quick id never be able to keep up, Gaz was ur Car look like ive seen one thas black with black rims but let us know ok dudes

Hi Dan and Gaz,

hay next time u see me flag me down or crash into me or sommik cos im the only b@@stard with a standard starlet cos everyone i know has corsas and saxos , the only thing is thats its got 18's and it takes like 5 years to get to 60mph lololol im getting a Glanza bonnet next week try to make it look a bit better

(Tha_Chronic_Thug@msn.com)

This is my msn addy talk to me if im on or sommik cos i wanna see them GT TBO lumps Dan urs is F'ing quick id never be able to keep up, Gaz was ur Car look like ive seen one thas black with black rims but let us know ok dudes

Are you aware that you also need Glanza headlights and front bumper to fit the Glanza bonnet mate?

Im trying to get a hold of them mate

im still a bit funny when it comes to moddin got limited money and no idea of what to purchase

can anyone tell me a good web site i can go on to get bodykits for my starlet sportif 1996 please i cant find any!!!