Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where To Buy A Mirror Face Plate?

edli83

IF.. its a MrT job.. price up a set of after market mirrors.. could be cheaper than MrT's prices.

I was looking for the little interior panel from the inside of the mirror.. Mr.T. wanted 25 quid for it :eek:

Same thing happened to me.....nearside wingmirror cracked. I got one from my local motorist discount, and paid about a tenner for it. With a bit of genius fixing (using doublesided stickytape, and part of a cassette tape box), I re-attached the mirror to the main unit. Oh, by the way, yes....I did used to watch Blue Peter when I was a kid!! :P

New mirror has survived monthly car wash trips, and more regular manual washes, so it's worked!!

Well, my mirror smashed when it had an argument with a bollard while I was dodging a pompus nutter in his over sized mercedes, and it ripped the attachment bit off the inside of the mirror casing too. You can actually buy the whole wing mirror if you wanted to - there are some on eBay for example.

when the nearside mirror of my nissan was smashed, braking in 4 places, I gled it back with superglue and filled the breaks with araldite, sanding and painting. looks acceptably good.

jus called Mr T, they want £110 for the whole unit, soooo extortionate, guess double sided tape will have to do until i get paid :(

i had a look at them ones, but the plastic panel on all of them looks black, i need a grey one.....

or is it just funny lighting in the pictures.....