Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Ideas

amiebeasley

Last night on my way home from work, all of a sudden my tempature gage,

tacometer and my air conditioner stopped working,called mechanic he told me to

check the fuses, after I found the blown fuse (gage fuse) I replaced the blown fuse and as soon as i started the car it blew again, thinking it was a bad fuse i put another on in and the same thing happened. Any advice would be very bery appreciated. 1992 toyota celica 1.6 whatever that means.

also a few days ago while driving a warning light came on and almost instantly it went back off, and now the above above problem happend, but after that light came on later that night there was abig puddle of water on the passenger side floor board. in the owner manual the picture of the warning light that i saw was letter( e ). :( :( :(

Its just a possibility your heater unit has a leak , or the windscreen has a leak, this could be leaking water onto the cars electric's making the fuse blow :( .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links