Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smash And Grab

Carrera_C

My car got broke into while I was in work yesterday. Luckily he didn't manage to steal anything as the cops happened to turn the corner. They didn't catch him but they think they know who it is, and the got a bit of blood from my car, so he's as good as caught hopefully.

Son of a :censor: done some amount of damage though :ffs:

DSC00109.JPG

DSC00110.JPG

DSC00111.JPG

Goodbye no claims bonus... :crybaby:

Oh no! What can I say?

We once got our car broken into round by the Barras - they stole two bags of school uniforms :(

Good luck!

Alan

Little fu :censor: ng ba :censor: ds :angry:

It might work out cheaper to not go through the insurance..... I know it'll be a bit of cash but at least then you wont lose your no claims and your premiums wont go up!

:ffs: :censor:

Little :censor: Makes my blood boil to hear about stuf like this. I hope they catch him and nail his a$$ to the floor.

That sucks really sorry to hear about that!

But like Em said it might be a lot cheaper to get it fixed yourself - it cant be that expensive for a replacement window i dont think

T x

It's not just the window, he snapped the plastics around the centre consol and broke my CD player, can't get the Facia bit to go on now.

(Insert various swear words and other forms of profanity that would take about half an hour to read through)

There's also some scratches around the window, so I may as well get that sprayed and pay the excess. But you're correct, it's gonna be fun come next time my insurance is up for renewal.

Yeh, I was going to ask about the damage done during removal -- probably more costly than the stolen goods will fetch to feed some drug habit. It's very insulting when someone causes so much damage and hassel for trivial gain, and irritating isn't the word for it when they manage to do it in such a cheap and cowardly way and get away with it. I'd be all for name and shame with big photos in the local newspaper. It's too late for social readjustment.

They say don't take it pesonally, but it's hard not to. Try and rise above it anyhow -- and if that doesn't work consider the tragically pathetic looser lives your car assailents have before them: no career, no money, the worst chavette of a girlfriend if any until they have lost their youth and live a smelly, unshaven middle-aged existence in a rented hovel reeking of cheap stale booze...

Why don't we cheer you up by painting a picture of their horrible lives and focusing negative thoughts on them! Just who are these people?

After a week you'll be over it and have the repair noted down on a nice and unemotional 'things to do list'. Perfectly matter of fact -- but now we demand catharsis!!! Die scum!!!

man that really takes the *****, sorry to hear about this, best of luck getting it fixed tho and catching the scumbag that did it

Horrible :censor: , hopefully he's got a history & they send him down for a while, I wouldn't hold my breath though, there's no such thing as justice in Britain.

Think it's a bit harsh to say you hate every1 from Glasgow though

I love you too mate! :P

Really annoys me when I see this kind of thing, unfortunately it happens far too often in Glasgow! :ffs:

Unlucky.. in wrong place at the wrong time :(

Unfounately these little torags are everywhere.. not just Glasgow. I sympathise with you 100%, but you can't tar all the people of Glasgow with the same brush. Glasgow folk are one of the friendliest buch of people in the world.

Ah! denniston... say no more :lol: If you were parked in Easterhouse it would have been better.. would still have got broken into, but they would have tidied up the mess :lol:

What a mess. I'm very sorry for you Mate. Makes you feel sick. :ffs:

:censor:

Shouldn't have to lose your no claims, though. Over here, for a small bit extra, you can cover yourself gainst losing it. I'm sure you must be able to do that too