Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toc & Loc Rolling Road Day...

TheNissanMan

A coupleof LOC'ers have been reading a few to many mag's in the sun and have are getting excited at the thought of hiring out a Rolling Road Venue for the day and trying to get the odd magazine along for a bit of extra fun.

It would be a perfect opportunity to meet up with others from the forum (both LOC & TOC) and a chance to get on the Rolling Road if you wanted, any TOC members interested.

It wouldbe very interesting to get a couple of you out and about with the new conversions you've just completed....

If your interested drop a note ontothis thread with your location if you haven't alreadyupdated your profile as we can see who is interested and where in the country you are....

I'll pop along for a chuckle but won't be on the rolling road. I already know what I've got. ;) Don't need the public knowing until the 6 speed's in there and the final setup is done. :ph34r: Yes I have purchased the 2.2 litre kit whilst at home this month. :drool:

Be good to see GT4_WRC there with his NOS kit installed. ;)

ill be up for that :thumbsup: Ae111sr will be also I reckon :D  :D

Your dead right mate :thumbsup: - I'll be there :thumbsup: as long as I'm not in Florida - it's getting closer every cay :thumbsup:

Any idea what dates their thinking about?

sounds good to me - would like to have a closer look at YarisTspot's car - very nice....!

Am just adding some lexus style rear lights to mine, so they'll look quite hot together :o

Dates please!

count me in. not been on the rollers yet so it'll be interestin to see how much more than 300 bhp i've got :D

LOL - Comments like that are dangerous with dyno sessions coming up :D ;)

Steve.

i'll be there as everybody is so spreadout why don't we have a RR day for TOC with three or four happening around the country?

i'll be there as everybody is so spreadout why don't we have a RR day for TOC with three or four happening around the country?

As we need the numbers to get the discount prices and if we do get magazine coverage it won't be possible with only a few cars turning up :D

Is it likely to be at Power Engineering? Their rollers over read but they are quite handy to most people.

OK - just to clarify a few points. Thanks to Ryan for starting this thread on this side of the pond (well across from LOC anyway).

My thoughts at this moment in time are that we need to initially gather an idea of how many people would REALLY be interested in (probably) taking a week day off work to come to an all day RR session. I will not be contacting BAnzai or Jap Performance Mag until I am comfortable we have a solid group of people to make a real go of it.

I would also expect the RR venue to be located fairly centrally as we have people from all over the country joining us. I am obviously open to suggestions, but we shall not be picking a venue that is on the South coast or in Scotland.

In terms of dates, this will be AFTER JAE, but again, we need to make sure it is convinient for the vast majority.

Finally, by putting your name down at this stage does NOT mean you are now commited. Of course once everything is confirmed and booked, we shall start collecting a deposit nearer the time.

Hope this helps somewhat, and I look forward to this first RR day for LOC and TOC taking off!.

Zee.

can i suggest G-force, i went there for a peugeot RR day and it was amazing. the charged us £40 and there were 13 cars maybe.

they're HEREwhen we were there they had a ford GT40 and a ferrari 360 modena in thet they were tuning up..... lol amongst others.

I'm in, as long as it isnt too far away :lol:

:thumbsup:

im in if ive sorted mt engine... will need a month or 2 though....

LOL - Comments like that are dangerous with dyno sessions coming up :D ;)

Steve.

lets say i'm quietly confident, i have a few more suprises in store

Forums

News

Membership