Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What A Day!

~Rach~

Hope everything works out well Rach....

If you are sitting down at work all day.. make sure that the seat is in the right place... we recently had an assessment to make sure all our deks n chairs etc conformed to the rules or sommat... has to be the right height.. and your legs not off the floor etc... cause if its wrong.. coulda helped towards the cause of this.... as well as stress... :(

The pill to.. I have been lucky with mine... Microgynon... and I dont get the morning sickness thing Ash does :P

But either way... the things we do eh? Best of luck sweetie... good thing about DVT is that once you have had one... at least it can be dealt with reasonably quickly... my Dad had one once after surgery.. and he has never looked back :thumbsup:

DVT is something that can affect you for the rest of your days.. people all have different experiances and different things work better for different people. (some say an Asprin a day helps to thin the blood)

Ask your doctor what the ways are of reducing the risks of it happening again... Although the internet can be full of usefull information, its not a doctor, there are some complete idiots who think they know what's what overnight and set up websites to cure us of all our ailments. (look at Harley street.. full of quacks)

If stress is a problem.. you have to deal with it in your own way, personally i just don't give 2 hoots anymore (thats the polite version.. baisically i don't give a ****) you only live once, so why spend our short lives worrying about crap?? life is for enjoying.. I cut down on stress by not giving a **** about annoying neighbours, work problems (when i'm at home) and money. Just live life to the fullest at EVERY opperchancity.. laughing is the best cure for most things.. thats what i find anyway.

Hope you get better soon.

Davy

awww rach bles you,

i hope your getting loked after at home and evrything goes well with the scan etc.

and your definatley better off at home than hospital, i should know :P

Well just a little update. Had the scan yesterday, negative. No suprise there really since they've pumped me full of drugs.

Anyway, 12.15pm today I suddenly cant breathe and have almighty chest pains. Get hold of Nick so he can take me in to A&E, and we get there about 1.20. I get rushed through into the majors dept, and basically get left there for 3hrs until someone comes to see me and oh of course my breathings eased up.

Just got home again, but have to go back tomorrow so they can pump me full of radioactive dye and look at my lungs again. Fun :(

I was just wondering if there was an update from you.

You must be getting fed up with going to the hospital every day. Hope you get better soon.

Thinking of you rach. :yes: Hospitals are a nightmare at the best of times. Lets hope they get it all sorted ASAP. :thumbsup:

Just a quickie....

Im currently radioactive for the next 24-48hrs lol :lol:

Had my scan done, sat in A&E for 3hrs to be told there are no remaining large clots so Im safe to leave again :)

Going to attempt work tomorrow as Im so bored of lying in bed, but my managers even told me to take a half day even if I am feeling better! That was after she tried to convince me to come to the pub tonight tho lol :lol:

Anyway, better go back and lie down for a bit. Still very achey and exhausted :(

Take care peeps

x

Glad to see you're almost better Radioactive (wo)Man :P

RadioactiveMan.jpg

If my boss told me to have a half day I know what I'd do (after I'd been the pub) & it wouldnt be go to work for a full day but if you dont feel too good just go home

Glad to hear that you're clear Rach.

Keep us updated. ;)

That goes for all of us. If we don't hear we'll be worried, & think that you are in again & unable to post.

Very glad to hear you are on the mend. :group-cuddles:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links