Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Somebody Must Know

rutland32

Hi

There must be soebody out there who can help me, I Know the fault code (94) but I just can't find anything relating to it. I do not trust my dealer so what can I do?

Thanks

Sorry I can't help mate but there is no need for 2 topics with the same question in it! Should have just bumped the other 1 back to the top! :thumbsup:

Hi

There must be soebody out there who can help me, I Know the fault code (94) but I just can't find anything relating to it. I do not trust my dealer so what can I do?

Thanks

Not alot!

im sure there was a post on here giving you all the codes before, have you tried searching for it?

from what I know, the codes start with P0100, are you sure it's 94?

nearest is P0194

P0194 Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Circuit Intermittent

from what I know, the codes start with P0100, are you sure it's 94?

nearest is P0194

P0194  Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Circuit Intermittent

aka take it to toyota? :lol:

Sorry, was quoting 1NZ-FE. didn't read your second or was it first post. the 1SZ engine is common with the Daihatsu. Maybe you can get help on their forum

Hi

Thanks for the help, the warning light did blink 9 times then 4, it then repeated it. so there must be an answer. I have searched the net and can't find much info.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...

well the fault came up again number 94, engine running ok though. has anybody got any ideas appart from going to dealer?

have u tried a different dealer if u dont trust urs?? or do u just not trust all toyota dealers, i hate to say it, but they will be the best people to ask

Take it to a local garage, they should be able to plug it in to a diagnostic unit/computer! :thumbsup:

They won't charge £57029457034753845 either! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Right I rang round Huddersfield and nobody could help me, I rang toyota and I would have to book the car in for the day and they would charge me £35 + VAT just to plug their unit in. is there anybody who could help?

Thanks