Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Washed And New Mod

mr2nut123

Got a nice day for once so waxed car up n put my toms scoop on and flush back centre panel. I know these scoops arent to everyones taste but sod it, i think it looks smart.

cimg01451vk.jpg

cimg01465id.jpg

cimg01477cy.jpg

cimg01487nb.jpg

Car looks lovely as per usual Luke honey :thumbsup:

But I personally cant stand the scoops... think they look silly :P

Rear centre panel looks nice... I prefer the flush ones to the inset placcy stuff that rev2s usually come with... but I do like them with the 'MR2' on as well ;)

Car looks lovely as per usual Luke honey :thumbsup:

But I personally cant stand the scoops... think they look silly :P

Rear centre panel looks nice... I prefer the flush ones to the inset placcy stuff that rev2s usually come with... but I do like them with the 'MR2' on as well ;)

cheers for replys :D people dont even say they think the scoops alright. its either total boll0x or amazing. i think because its black it blends it a lot more than lighter colours and doesnt make it as obvious plus when i get my apexi the airs going right onto it i suppose? even if it proves just for show i like it. but yeah ive ordered a chrome mr2 Badge from toyota so will be putting that on this saturday it does look too blank at the back i see your point.

Sorry mate, two scoops look bad enough but one on it's own just looks very odd to me. I like the rest of the car though. What's it like owning a turbo now?

What's it like owning a turbo now?

bit of a daft question really. once youve gone turbo theres no going back is the way i see it honestly B)

Those are the ones. :thumbsup:

They're not just for show tho are they?? They do cool the intercooler and feed the air filter, don't they??

P.S Is that your car??

They're not just for show tho are they?? They do cool the intercooler and feed the air filter, don't they??

Just for show :unsure:

Again need all the under boxes :crybaby: Going to make them.. One day!!

Yes they was taken when we was fitting the TRD Kit :thumbsup:

Edited by Christine & Paul

Just for show :unsure:

Again need all the under boxes :crybaby: Going to make them.. One day!!

Even so, air does still flow into the engine bay to help keep it a bit cooler doesn't it??