Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Merry Christmas!

GIDDLEPIN

:lol: crazy!, talk about stretching it out.. why... money!! <_<

tesco has already stocked up on both halloween and xmas stuff, and couple of the newsagents have already got bits n bobs

just got my first xmas card :lol::lol::lol:

OMG... its no way Xmas yet!!! noooooooooooooooo!!!!

Birthday first....

Then Halloween

Then Bonfire Night....

Nope.. deffo not time for xmas yet!! I generally do all my Xmassy stuff in December...mid to late December :P

&#33;Removed&#33; hell!

easters only round the corner

i love how like the first batch of mince pies and stuff actually go off (out of date by decemember)

Thats stupid! I never start xmas shopping before 20th december - i like to get it over with in one or two days max , if i can.

some people start early - my mum shops all year round for xmas! crazy bint! :rolleyes::lol:

As far as the shps displaying christmas stuff.. it should be banned untill December, all the kids get on a high far too early and it ruins the christmas feeling. Then by the time christmas comes along.. we can't wait to see the back of it.

Crazy! One of the Garden Centres half an hour from her has had theirs up since earlier this month aswell, my Mum wanted to go see it but I refused! It's far too early yet...

Friday, 2nd September... day visit to Portmeirion. Scorching, hot sunny day. Place filled with people wearing summer clothes and eating ice cream.

Staff in one shop opening newly delivered boxes and filling the shelves with their Christmas stock. :rolleyes:

I was still on my summer holidays! :huh:

Mind you, a number of stores were advertising "back to school" before any of the kids or teachers had started them so I guess it's what they would call "forward planning".

And has anyone seen the shopping channels on TV recently? One slogan...

"Only three more paydays to Christmas."

True if you get paid monthly but it is a quarter of what you get paid per year. :lol:

As far as the shps displaying christmas stuff.. it should be banned untill December, all the kids get on a high far too early and it ruins the christmas feeling. Then by the time christmas comes along.. we can't wait to see the back of it.

Totally agree with you.....christmas is never what it use to be!

Maybe it's because im older? But it should still be good!

Thats not even funny. It starts earlier every year :wacko:

jerry!!

Oh ffs... I agree with Davy - 1st December and no earlier.

A

Why that early. I`m a typical bloke and don`t shop till the 24th so 23rd is plenty early enough. :lol:

Why that early. I`m a typical bloke and don`t shop till the 24th so 23rd is plenty early enough.  :lol:

exactly!

my localmf tefco is out omf mimce pies already. oops ,dropped a crum :drool:

Stop, this is silly. I have two kids and there telling me what they want for Christmass I'm not thinking about it this early

I went by a house on my driving lesson and it was all lit up with a blow up santa and everything! :o :huh: Its only september!!!!