Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St205 Wrc

cel_94

...just found out my car is one of the 2500 WRC homoglomation run which means it has anti lag and intercooler spray present but not connected. Anyone know of anything useful that was also present in this version (perhaps a secret button that gives maximum boost from 500rpm... :)

:lol:

Sorry dude i got the same car and there is no secrets unfortunately.

Your better off leaving the disconnected stuff as it is. Apparently connecting the things up make your turbo die quicker.

If you want full boost get a Turbo Computer.

Best way to raise the levels. :thumbsup:

Connecting the Anti-lag is regarded as bad, connecting the intercooler spray bar would not be a bad thing (some versions of the Sub Impreza have a spary bar). I believe there is a link to some guidance on how you can get this working via the GT4 OC web site. Cheers

:eek:

I don't recommend connecting the anti-lag on any road car, it injects fuel into the Turbo, it will kill your cat (not the furry kind) and cost you dearly. The water spray bar on the intercooler is easy to connect, just pipes and a fuse, but do you need it? and where are you going to put the large container of water? My Group A car was delivered with a very large plastic bag in the boot, filled with Water, it was too heavy to lift out!!! Its not like the boot is so spacious you can afford to loose any.

Kind Regards

Paul

GT4OC

anti-lag does reduce turbo life and on a stock turbo its likely to break the shaft. i use it on mine but i have a stage two turbo so it does handle it better. must say though it is cool flames out the exhaust on gear change not to mention the loud bangs ( ask any one that was at JAPS) good anti tailgating device too :lol:

Aparently the Grp A GT4 was also 100 kg lighter then a normal GT4, don't ask me how.. :blink:

Aparently the Grp A GT4 was also 100 kg lighter then a normal GT4, don't ask me how.. :blink:

More Aluminium parts than a normal GT4.

ive just been pricing up a gt4 wrc in japan....to import for someone(with my loop hole)

car went into auction for 80,000 yen, it sold for

£1600 pounds

will be looking again monday, at the next auction

£1600 !!!

What year? A gen 6 yeah?

Jesus thats good :o

ive just been pricing up a gt4 wrc in japan....to import for someone(with my loop hole)

Shush :P :ph34r:

• 4 years later...
:eek:

I don't recommend connecting the anti-lag on any road car, it injects fuel into the Turbo, it will kill your cat (not the furry kind) and cost you dearly. The water spray bar on the intercooler is easy to connect, just pipes and a fuse, but do you need it? and where are you going to put the large container of water? My Group A car was delivered with a very large plastic bag in the boot, filled with Water, it was too heavy to lift out!!! Its not like the boot is so spacious you can afford to loose any.

Kind Regards

Paul

GT4OC

if your wanting a 'gentle form of anti-lag, get an after market engine management, at least an e-manage ultimate, and on the setting for 0% throttle and high revs, add extra fuel and !Removed! the timing, job done, the EMU also has launch controll and flat shift :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links