• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• Chuck04

• Razor

• Envy Performance Ltd

Top Posters In This Topic

good stuff dude, told u , u would love it, bet ur rents dont tho :lol: did u get some strange looks, i remember the first day i had mine on some of the looks i got was awsome :D

have to get us both on the trax again and see how we compare now :thumbsup:

yup its a fuji exhaust. much more free reving and pulls so much easier once i reset the ECU.

charlie my parents havent heard it yet lol. but i had some really funny looks off people. but they turned round sooner than they did before (I WONDER WHY :rolleyes: )

tbh i can quite happily drive around town at 30-40 mph and its aint that bad. the noise only really comes in when u put ur foot down

Nice Chris but its a bit raspy for my tastes! :unsure:

That exhasut it just the nuts man! :D

I can imagine it sounding well good though when you're booting it! :thumbsup:

yea agreed, for normal sensible drivin none harsh acceleration it has a really nice low tone to it, combined with fuji and apexi, when u open her up she really roars, im always getting complimented on my car and couple of my mates are always buggin me to have another drive, they just love how she sounds

WOW!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start that baby up - just listen to that low down rumble - Made my mind up for me Fuji it is!!!

Top job :thumbsup:

Start that baby up - just listen to that low down rumble - Made my mind up for me Fuji it is!!!

lol u like it then :P

lol u like it then :P

who doesnt, such a nice sound, u just cant help but love it, my mates dad was thinking of buying a yaris so i was showing him around mine and talking him through them, even he loved the exhaust :lol:

Like IT - I absolutley LOVE IT - Once i get the alloys and coilovers sorted straight on the phone to envy for a Fuji and Apexi - apparently because mine is a Phase Ghey ( as My wee bro would say ) i can't get a manifold - True?

not to sure, i know theres a few issues with sports cat i think, just a case of having to get it bent differently to the phase 1s thats all i think!! but as for manifold talk to kevin and megan direct im sure thell shed some more light!

its a megan header. i think kev only does the one.

£80 to get it fitted. got it knocked down a bit cos im always in there havin stuff done lol.