Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Think I've Gone Deaf

Kerby

thats pretty decent chris, think mine was around 120, you planning on putting her on the dyno anytime? i got mine done at the place that fitted £50 and 3 runs came to 170 all in all

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kerby

• Chuck04

• Razor

• R6TH M

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that's a beast! love it!

As i've jus said to you on MSN it sounds like my bike! lol I imagine that would sound amazing flying along!!

Almost orgasmic! lol :yes: :D

Deej

Pleased you like it Chris! Funny enough it Sounds just like mine! ;)

If someone wants to come up here with a phase 2 I would happily fit a Manifold and full system to their car at a reduced rate as it would help me with developing a system for the phase 2.

The only differences seam to be the front flange and the position of the O2 boss, which would not take a lot to rectify.

Thanks

Kevin

Pleased you like it Chris! Funny enough it Sounds just like mine! ;)

If someone wants to come up here with a phase 2 I would happily fit a Manifold and full system to their car at a reduced rate as it would help me with developing a system for the phase 2.

The only differences seam to be the front flange and the position of the O2 boss, which would not take a lot to rectify.

Thanks

Kevin

Any idea if it would fit a non t-sport, or are the manifolds slightly different.

I have only ever tried it on a Phase 1 1.3SR but I have no idea if it will fit the 1.3 phase 2, don't think anyone has tried it.

I am happy to give it a go if you fancy a trip up.

Thanks

Kevin

I have only ever tried it on a Phase 1 1.3SR but I have no idea if it will fit the 1.3 phase 2, don't think anyone has tried it.

I am happy to give it a go if you fancy a trip up.

Thanks

Kevin

I'll have to pop up sometime, it will probably be at the end of the year or beginning of next, as I'm busy with work, and your a few hours distance from me.

Kevin - i will more than be happy to be your guinea pig Phase 2 Yaris after hearing chris's i will be more than happy - i'll give you a chat tomorrow we can arrange - like the idea of a discounted price!!!

Loud?? Loud?? Pah!!! :P

Still debating taking the CAT out of mine or not...can get it done locally for 15 quid. But i think it's a bit sad taking the CAT out ou my 1.0l...Not gonna gain much am i really? :lol: All show, no go

well i have given it a really good blast tonight on the motorways after resetin the ECU and i have to to the pick up is so so so so so much better than it was.

:lol: howd u explain that to ur mum

".. no really kevin instisted i must have it, he practically took my money, its only a tad louder mum, and the car runs soo much better now, honest its fine" :lol:

i usually get the stern look when a big package arrives, followed by the " now this is the last mod isn't it, uve done enough now, ur going to stop right..!!

:lol:

i heard it yesterday as i was drivin behind him lol. sounds very very nice, but i cudn't hear most of it cuz of my exhaust lmao.

any ways sounds very nice. i will be puchasing one soon.

LMAO, Nice one!

You should try working here, I just get tempted with stuff all the time, I never have any spare cash always in debt :( Car modding is the route of all evil! :D

Kevin

:lol: howd u explain that to ur mum

".. no really kevin instisted i must have it, he practically took my money, its only a tad louder mum, and the car runs soo much better now, honest its fine"  :lol:

i usually get the stern look when a big package arrives, followed by the " now this is the last mod isn't it, uve done enough now, ur going to stop right..!!

:lol:

Any problems with the sensor on the cat?

nope non at all. the there is a place for the sensor to go after the cat. so no engine managemet light :P

suppose you get what you pay for as that sounds amazing and that price not including backbox shows you how much you pay for that overall amazing soung! well spent though! cant wait to see what you got planned next!

suppose you get what you pay for as that sounds amazing and that price not including backbox shows you how much you pay for that overall amazing soung! well spent though! cant wait to see what you got planned next!

lol dont u start. got my mates wantin me to get a supercharger

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links