Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starlet Dash Clocks

StarboBanox

i have a 1994 gt the one with the analog boost guage. but i am in need of another set due to my speedo being 100% f***ed lol.

I have the opertunity to buy some clockes from a 92 reg GT and that has the older clocks (one with the digital boost guage) does anyone know if it will be a strait swap or not?

im pretty sure all the cetions are the same but an unsure about the boost guagepart.

Thanks,

Dan

i have a 1994 gt the one with the analog boost guage. but i am in need of another set due to my speedo being 100% f***ed lol. 

I have the opertunity to buy some clockes from a 92 reg GT and that has the older clocks (one with the digital boost guage) does anyone know if it will be a strait swap or not?

im pretty sure all the cetions are the same but an unsure about the boost guagepart. 

Thanks,

Dan

You sure its an early spec cluster mate? I thought all GT's have analog boost gauges and only glanzas have the digital??

yea you can deffo get the digital one in the ep82. the boost guage dosn't matter antmore as i have bought a propper one :D

now all i need to know is does the rest of the clocks plug straight in?

im assuming so but dont want to pay for a unless item.

mines a digital one and is a 91. its a waste of time and ony really gives you a rough indication of the boost levels.

ive got a seperate boost guage, im not botherd about the fact its digital but my speedo isn't working and i need one!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links