Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Come See My Baby!

floradorable

I did say in my intro I would post some piccies and here they are.

She was only washed on Saturday. Although I regret doing it before driving up to Gatwick through loads of country lanes as she is now covered in smooshed flies. :lol: .

She is lovingly nicknamed 'Yarry' not very original I know but it kind of stuck when I was trying to think of a name for her.

I have way too many toys in her, bit over the top for a 26 year old but Bagpuss and Tigger have to go everywhere with me or I get lonely (ahem) Anyway here she is in all her P1 glory:

100_6320.jpg

100_6321.jpg

100_6322.jpg

So what do you think? Not really into mods as she is lovely as she is!

if i had to name my car think it would be yoris yecker! lol! but then id be accused of being !Removed! coz im a lad lol!.

A nice little car

Thats looks strangely familar, my uncle lives in waterloo road, thats when i lived in pmouth, but back home now between newcastle and cumbria

Lovely Carlo Blue! Come join the "Crew" :thumbsup:

Dont worry about Bagpuss..... see the evidence...

10046258ib.jpg

Do you see him in my rear passenger window.... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice and bright and shiney :thumbsup:

And the right colour too..................welcome to the CARLO BLUE CREW :group-cuddles:

I dont have a Bagpuss............or a name for mine..........but still love it :thumbsup:

AWWWW GOSH!! You guys are all so nice. Thank you ever so much for all your comments and Im very excited about being in the Carlo Blue Crew!! :thumbsup::yes: Definately the best colour!

Since getting Yarry I've washed her so much, dont think Ive ever washed a car I've owned this much but I'm determined to keep her in tip top condition!!

admanirv: Not sure where Waterloo road is, I live in Bridgemary which is one of the less glamorous parts of Gosport.

DA: my back side window isn't big enough to put Bagpuss on so he has to sit on my backseat (one of the downsides to owning a five door I guess), luckily he's house trained and uses his tray!

Everybody else: Thank you all for your lovely comments, I feel very welcomed now!! :group-cuddles:

another horney devil :lol:

ello...

Thats only because i broke up with my boyf a few months ago...Oh you mean the horns on the car :lol: I love them, no one else down here has them at the moment so my car is individual!! People know its me coming when they see them

ello...

Thats only because i broke up with my boyf a few months ago...Oh you mean the horns on the car :lol: I love them, no one else down here has them at the moment so my car is individual!! People know its me coming when they see them

oh heck dont say that, youll have 800 MSN requests!

looking good like the horns and love the colour. Portsmouth isnt to far from me, we should have a mini meet some time.

ello...

Haha :lol::lol: brilliant comeback :D

I've never seen them on any other Toyota around here actually too..I love them tho, they add a bit of "character".

Looking nice. It all about the P1's as im sure most ppl will tell you!

Also some1 else from down south :thumbsup:

I live near portsmouth when not at uni. If i ever see a horny girl i will flash u :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links