Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Get Parts From

VoRN_182

Ive jut bought a Starlet turbo, obviously being an import im going to struggle for parts.

Am I correct in assuming a toyota dealer wont supply any?

Im after a new hose which runs between the turbo and the entrance to the intercooler as its split. I imagine this is a common fault as I had the same problem with my Celica last year

Cheers

Toyota will be able to supply you if you give them chassis no/model code or even a reg no. Failing that Samco from Fensport or Demon Tweeks etc :thumbsup:

There are plenty of people running Starlet Turbos in the UK, and there is a good aftermarket part supply for them too. Getting anything won't be a problem.

AND, Like Daz said, Toyota will supply any part for your car - import or not. They even supply parts for mine !!!!

everytime summat brakes just buy an upgrade:P get onto toyotaownersclub.com im from midlands too :) theres a guy called dave on that site an he sells most the stuff you'd need. also the user "petbeema" for performance parts etc

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links