Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Single With A Celica

Calisto

NOOOOOOO :D I am not meaning me being single........ lol sorry boys :P

But if you are single and you do drive a celi, does your car help you to pull the ladies? ;)

As some of you know I like my cars especaily the Celica, and I have to admit I went out with blokes purely for the Celica. :unsure: I know its shallow off me but hey we cant all be perfect.

Its just that when I step out of KITT, wearing my nurses/cares uniform and I get whistles and chaps asking for my number. Now I dont know if its me, the car or the uniform, that has them sniffing. :lol:

Just wondered is all. :hokus-pokus:

I often drove my celi on my own and had less than a sniff, then again i wasnt wearing a nurses uniform :lol:

But if you are single and you do drive a celi, does your car help you to pull the ladies? ;)

Er, no. Not a chance. I get more attention when driving my Morris Minor - now that's a !Removed! magnet! :thumbsup:

Yeah, get it all the time! :D

Thats how I got my current girlfriend, and any ladies that I meet seem to show a lot more interest once they see the car!

Truth be told, thats one of the main reasons why I brought it! :ph34r:

:lol::lol::lol: B)

Yeah, get it all the time!  :D

Thats how I got my current girlfriend, and any ladies that I meet seem to show a lot more interest once they see the car!

Truth be told, thats one of the main reasons why I brought it!  :ph34r:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  B)

Thats cause the gen 7 is a girlie car! :P

get a picture up lets see if ur worth a whistle :P

I dont think sooooooo there are too many piccies of me dotted about on this forum, and I have to say I am well worth a whistle :yes::lol::ph34r:

Well if you mean 14year old chavettes then yes.

Typical convo down the local cruise spot (Which i occasionally stumble upon :ph34r: )

(Q) Ooh Mister does it wheelspin? - (A) Er... No.

(Q) How fast is it? - (A) I`ve done 60 in it :P

(Q) Take me for a ride - (A) Why, so you can take me for one?

I prefer the more elegant sophisticated ladies that just like the colour. :lol:

I have to drive with a snow shovel to scrape em off the bonnet :lol::lol::lol: ...then again with tinted windows theyre expecting a hunk to be driving...only to be suprised when a bigger "hot bit of male stuff staggers...i mean struts out!!! :!Removed!: "

Hehehe I love my car me! :D

i had a £ 200 vauxhall cavalier and pulled my wife, i might of ended up with Victoria Silvstedt had i had the gt4 them days - ummmmm maybe wishfull thinking :o :lol::thumbsup:

Nothing beats my 185 with it's de-catted, de-silenced exhaust and a "Serengeti Sun" magic tree for attracting the ladies!

Unfortunately, nothing beats the fat, scruffy guy in the driver's seat for repelling them either...

Well HG5 my wife would agree with you, she said that she definately gets looks and comments when she has my gen 6

i am a fireman so i must admit driving the pump ( fire engine ) is better :)

You is a fireman :D

There are many nice and naughty things I could say but I would only get into trouble and get spanked :P and you have probably heard them all b4.

But yay for FIREMEN :thumbsup:

Yeah Yay for firemen. :thumbsup: .... For a completely different reason. Before you all get the wrong idea. :D

I have no pulling power outside the celica, so I assume the ladies won't want me anymore in the thing. It is a sexy car, but I have it purely for myself, for enjoyment, rather than posing for anyone else.

Mind you, you've got that lever to recline the seat all the way back, n the leather interior is...er...wipe clean.

I have no pulling power outside the celica, so I assume the ladies won't want me anymore in the thing. It is a sexy car, but I have it purely for myself, for enjoyment, rather than posing for anyone else.

Mind you, you've got that lever to recline the seat all the way back, n the leather interior is...er...wipe clean.

Ahhh. The leather interior. Thatsobviously where i`m going wrong. :lol:

Ahhh. The leather interior. Thatsobviously where i`m going wrong. :lol:

Yeah as has been said .....easier to clean :rolleyes: but I really really wouldnt know anything about that.

nice topic! yer the car helps but just goes to show how shallow women are! dont usually get it out till the second date.........the car that is! ;)

i had a £ 200 vauxhall cavalier and pulled my wife, i might of ended up with Victoria Silvstedt had i had the gt4 them days - ummmmm  maybe wishfull thinking  :o  :lol:  :thumbsup:

I had a £200 Saab 900 which had had a rear scrape and rust flashed over with rough hand paint by my good self - pulled my wife and she loved that car, had such charachter. mmmmmmm rwd.

What can I say some women like cars, My other half has an Audi and a Toyta Sera and I love both cars ;) something manly about them just hits the spot, and I have no idea why :huh: and the way a bloke drives also hits the same spot :ph34r:

Its deffo a girl thing. B)