Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh Dear Another Ebay Classic

Kerby

That is certainly different...................a 10 valve 1.0 Yaris ;)

Good price ATM though £103................and apparently no reserve. It will be worth keeping an eye on :thumbsup:

Those will come off with patience and a hairdryer. Not sure why you'd put them on in the first place though :rolleyes:

A

10valve LMAO :lol:

theres a KA round our way with similar 'attire' and the ladybird head on the bonnet!

She has done around 8200 miles, but with toyotas reliability this is nothing. I have the majority of her service records but not all of them. P.S cow car seat covers and cow dice are thrown in as extras (i no longer will have a use for them)

Yep 8200 miles really IS nothing, seems like she left off a '0' on the end of that..

Also cow car seat covers and cow dice??? ]

Poor Yaris.... :( :(

:eek: Oh the pain, I really feel for that Yaris :(

Although I guess it could be seen as kind of cute (but then I am a girl) still cant understand why you would want to do that to your car? ANY car?

£103 though, thats gone straight into my watched items.

If the price stayed low it ight be worth taking the vinyl off and selling it on... but first you'd have to drive it back to your house. :ph34r:

If the price stayed low it ight be worth taking the vinyl off and selling it on... but first you'd have to drive it back to your house.  :ph34r:

Hahaha true mate, ask your missus or mum to do it!

I was thinking of taking the vinyl spots off it went cheap, shouldn't be a hard job.

I like it - its funky and cute and appeals to people like me! :P

I'd buy it, but I already have a Yaris (gosh darn it! :lol::lol: ) but for £107 its worth it just for the ladybird spots! :lol:

Very bad taste....Yellow spots would have looked so much better :P .

To be honest, if you can see past the spots, (like someone said, they will come off with a hair drier), it will make a nice reliable motor :thumbsup: .

£720 now...................and rising :)

sissly woman putting folk off by saying it will damage the paint work :rolleyes:

Totally what i thought when i looked at link! Was tempted to email her to tell her it really wouldnt damage the paint work and that they will be well easy to remove. Then noticed the mileage mistake and reminded myself what the car looked like and thought it may do more harm then good to questions someone who appears slightly unstable :P

I LOVE IT!

i was thinking about making some squashed mosquitos from vinyl and putting them all over the car..

also, putting some rubber snakes popping out of the hood and install an aligator on the roof.

will i get more HP? will it damage the patinjob?

1 word....HIDEOUS...I dunno how anyone can drive such a horrible car..get rid of spots and everything else and it would be ok..you would look like a complete dork driving that :D :D

1 word....HIDEOUS...I dunno how anyone can drive such a horrible car..get rid of spots and everything else and it would be ok..you would look like a complete dork driving that  :D  :D

Atleast no one would knick it :thumbsup: !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links