Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Southern Autumn Meet

daktari

Me is a Southerner, Used to go to boarding school in Romsey,And the New Forest was my playground had many a good time there. :rolleyes:

But anyway its way too far for me to travel. :crybaby: but I do intend to visit the South very soon. B)

Me is a Southerner, Used to go to boarding school in Romsey,And the New Forest was my playground had many a good time there. :rolleyes:

But anyway its way too far for me to travel.  :crybaby:  but I do intend to visit the South very soon. B)

So you should. too. :lol: You`ll be turning into one of them oop north types soon complete with flat cap and collie dog. :P

I wuz born in the new forest, Well not actually in it, but in it.Iif you know what i mean Lyndhurst. :D

But anyway its way too far for me to travel.  :crybaby:  but I do intend to visit the South very soon. B)

So you should. too. :lol: You`ll be turning into one of them oop north types soon complete with flat cap and collie dog. :P

I wuz born in the new forest, Well not actually in it, but in it.Iif you know what i mean Lyndhurst. :D

You ever heard of Lord Beleany??? Has a huge mansion, He sells Classic cars, RR's and the like. Well I used to go out with his son. Useless piece off info but tis a small world.

You ever heard of Lord Beleany??? Has a huge mansion, He sells Classic cars, RR's and the like. Well I used to go out with his son. Useless piece off info but tis a small world.

I`ve had the honour???? of meeting the son. At a social function. Would be yachty. Sorry but the guys,..... how can i put this diplomatically?

Erm. a bit of an upper class twit. :lol:

I'm on the list of possibles and I don't see any reason for the minute why I wouldn't go.

Look forward to meeting you matey. :thumbsup: :D

I`ve had the honour???? of meeting the son. At a social function. Would be yachty. Sorry but the guys,..... how can i put this diplomatically?

Erm. a bit of an upper class twit. :lol:

Yes indeed he is now days.... but when we was younger he was cool and loved me to bits, but coz I am not a size 6 he hasnt got the time of day for me. Shallow git.

If it`s any consolation he can`t sail for toffee either. :D

Anyway who else is coming to Beulieau ??/ Come on peeps. more the merrier. :thumbsup: