Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need A Set Of Hotwheels!

GordyBroon

Hi Guys

First like to take the opportunity to say hello to all fellow members :) . I have driven a Yaris T-Sport from 2000 and in my opinion its been the best car ever manufactured from our Japanese friends!!

However recently due to work commitments and a new born on the way, I had to look at alternatives. I had and HKS induction KIT and Blitz backbox on the T-Sport and driving long distances with work and only having 3-Doors my wife had too much ammunition.

Therefore I have sold the t-sport (which broke my heart) for a brand new Yaris 1.4 T3 D4D Eclipse Black which is producing 74 Miles to the gallon, with a little Turbocharger getting me to 60 in 12 secs. The only problem is the ghastly steal wheels.

:eek: SO CAN ANYONE HELP!

1. I'm looking for a set of standards SR alloys to fit the car. I think with the black it would really set this off.

2. Looking for a rear spoiler, I’m getting a price from TTE in Germany, however if anyone has a spare I’m your man.

3.NO IM NOT

Any Help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

From a new sensible GordyBroon!!!

:crybaby::crybaby:

Hiya, Welcome to TOC :)

I used to own a T3 before getting the Blue and I didn't mind the wheels at all..seems like I'm one of few! I think some people see SR wheels on E-bay everynow and then (I'm not a real E-Bayer so I'm not 100% sure on that) or one of the other members on here may sell theirs sometime.

I like the TTE spoilers a lot too, I know a couple of members on here again got them from eBay for around the £60 mark, Toyota Dealerships charge around the £120 mark...

Sorry I couldnt have been of much more help..

Yeah Gold Membership costs £25, you get access to Gold Forums, Discounts and can also add your car to the "Garage" at the top of the page here so it has it's own area to be on display in.. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club

in my opinion its been the best car ever manufactured from our Japanese friends!!

A bit over the top in my opinion but it cant be too far down the list :thumbsup:

You'll have to post some pics

in my opinion its been the best car ever manufactured from our Japanese friends!!

Weeelll... not far off :lol:

Always nice to have another diesel owner around here - and a Scottish one is always a plus.

Yeah, well, as they said - hi and welcome!

:thumbsup:

Alan

are you really Gordon Brown! and into modding diesel yaris' :lol:

sorry...

ENVY do some blinding rims, they have their own forum on here

Hi.. and welcome to the club.. nice to see tht black is still as popular as it always has been (way better than blue anyway :lol:)

Keep an eye on the meets section, should you ever want to join on one of them (this is the next Scottish meet)

Welcome to the club mate! Hope you enjoy your stay and cant wait to see you mod the diesel into a little beastie as all the other diesel owners aren't hardcore enough! :P :lol:

See ya around :thumbsup:

Hi and welcome mate! I'm just down the road In Ayrshire! :D

Hope to see you about some time, I'm in town most days! :thumbsup: