Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Levin Gt Apex

LSD JUNKIE!

Hi,

can anyone get 1984-1987 rwd corollas into england-ireland? i have a corolla gt coupe but in japan they are known as levin gt apex.......

the jap imports would be in mint condition cause of their climate and no salted roads.

if anyone has any info on who/were/when i could find out more on this i would be very grateful.

thanks,

Ian.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,I can get you these levin gt apex's.They are very popular in japan.the 3 door hatchbacks are rare.But they usually have 3 door saloon versions over there.

I have one on the way from japan at the monent.(see pic)

post-12-1057804508.jpg

wow that looks in great condition, somebody must've been sad to see that go

of course that's all the better for you!

Hi,The the levin in the picture is for a customer in england £3250 all in,inc,shipping,customs,mot, reg,etc.

The levins(Ae86) are quite expensive to buy in japan because off there age the japanese owners have to spend huge amounts of money in order to pass there strict shaken laws.

I am based in Buckinghamshire and used to import

loads of cars from japan a few years ago but now only import to order.I have a couple of mr2 mk1 sc and starlet gt turbo's arriving end of july.

Nippex, two questions for you,...

1) do you have a website...

and

2) don't suppose you know how much (ballpark) someone would be looking at for an ae101 levin ?

TIA

RYan

Hi Rhaines, Dont have website usually just advertize in the trader.

Price for levin Ae101 well be between £1800-£2800(fully uk registered) depending on model age and condition,

The gt apex 20v are a bit cheaper than the gtz.

I have just bought myself a levin Ae101 gtz 91 model,got hold of it quite cheaply because its got a damaged bomex front bumper.It will be here mid Augaust.Cant wait they look quite good and will be a rare car here.

post-12-1057962890.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links