Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

E-top Up Failed

Blue84

Hi Guys,

Last night after picking up a Friend we went to a Tesco Garage to get a drink (non alcoholic may I add!) and I decided to get £10 of O2 E-Top up at the same time to get the Clubcard points.

The receipt states it was successful and it would be applied within 10 minutes..this was at 18.37. At 21.30 I had to send a text and it wasn't on there, assumed it was a network problem as the signal had kept dropping to nothing on both mine and her mobiles as we are both on o2. Left it overnight thinking it would appear during the night as it has done before when it's got delayed but it's now 09.38 and it's still not on there so I assume it's been lost.

I'm not sure what to do as I am now £10 out of pocket for non existant credit..anyone have any idea's?

Cheers

T

PS: Also had no problems ever before and used the card on Friday to get top up which was fine?

Contact O2 and let them know. They're usually quite good about these things.

They should be able to see the transaction, and how much is currently on your phone.

If you ring the number that gives you your credit total, does it include the £10 you bought the other night?

There is a number programmed into the phone contact list which says "show balance"..which at the mo still says 35p, and it also displays the balance after every call/text I send which shows it being 35p.... :(

Are you sure you got the right card? My old boss had the same problem & phoned o2 & was on the line for a while then realised he'd picked up his girlfriend's card & the money was on her account. Just an idea...

Yes definately the right one, I used to have Yves' one but he has it again now and on the receipt it's my Mobile number thats on it...

Give O2 a ring... you have a receipt and so proof of purchase... they should be able to sort it out honey :)

Get a contract phone! :P

Only kidding, just contact O2 and they will sort it for you - its probably just a gremlin in the system.... :thumbsup:

sometimes its the retailers system as well. we have that problem at work and there is nothin we can do once the transaction has gone thru.

phone O2 and give them then transaction number and there should be a reference number on the reciept as well. they will be able to sort it for u

Thanks for the help guys, turned phone off for half an hour earlier and when I turned it back on it was there..no acknowledgement text which o2 sometimes send, it was just there when I pressed the Show Balance button.

Definately not getting a contract phone! It's much easier this way, top up minimum of a tenner a month and get 300 Free Texts and Wap Minutes :)

I think there maybe a problem with O2....... I couldn't view my balance yesterday for a good while  :blink: !

Good, glad it's not just me..still have really poor signal in my house today...it's always poor in the Lounge but even up here where it normally has full it's only had 2 max :blink:

In the end it took 16 hours to get on the phone after top-up...crazy..

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links