Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mobile Phone Signal Boosters

sotal

I've seen some signal boosters on eBay which are just like a sticker that goes somewhere in the phone, and they are supposed to increase signal. They look like a waste of time to me but I was just checking if anyone had actually tried them??

Just moved to a new office and I get no Orange Signal. Someone else with Orange gets one bar and their phone rings but the other person can't hear them and they are a bit crackly. That would be eough for me!! I just need to get text msgs and answer phone notifications, then I can pop outside to listen to them!

Any ideas??

Cheers ;)

*edit these are the things:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/6-X-Mobile-Phone-Sig...1QQcmdZViewItem

Booster1.jpg

I've never heard of anyone using them, my Brothers are very "knowledgeable" about their mobiles and they don't have them either.

I use one on my Nokia 3610i and it increases the signal where i live (Very poor reception area) by one bar. Not brilliant but it makes a difference. :thumbsup:

I might give it a try then, I mean for £2.50 for 6 it's worth a try and I can stick one in my other phone.

Does anyone know anything about the little connector that you have on the back of your phone, normally filled in with a little rubber bung. Looks like you would be able to connect some big ariel to that??

I had one of these for free when I ordered something, and they said it was worth £10. £10 seems a bit steep, just for what it is.

Never tried it, be good to know if they work or not, but I can't be bothered messing with the phone.

If anyone wants it give me a PM and i'll send it No charge (if I can find it)

Does anyone know anything about the little connector that you have on the back of your phone, normally filled in with a little rubber bung. Looks like you would be able to connect some big ariel to that??

thats for a car cradle, links to the aerial you see stuck to the window

I bought some a few years ago & put 1 in my phone which broke a couple of months later so it put me off them a bit. Looking back though it was probably due to the amount of times I dropped it & the momentum it picked up as it was dropping because of the weight (it was a Nokia 3210).