Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Bumper And Mirrors, Plus Some Diy Bits!

raywong

hey people

Heres a few pics of my new TTE lower bumper, finally got round to get it fitted. Thank you very much to Yaris-Nut giving me advice on how to fit it, and the quality garage that he recommend me for the paint job. cheers mate! :thumbsup:

and also a picture of my interior, i've finally painted the centre console as well..

Enjoy

Ray :)

IMGP2216.jpg

IMGP2222.jpg

IMGP2209.jpg

IMGP2213.jpg

IMGP2219.jpg

IMGP2221.jpg

A SR? with a TTE front bumper? what a good choice old bean, join the club!!!!!!

If you're after an official TTE emblem/sticker to fit in that gap let me know!!!!!

:thumbsup:

u've got a spare emblem for that gap? yes pls :thumbsup: i never received anything apart from the grills :angry: No metal clips, No rubber gromets, and not even that instruction..

Cheers

Ray

I don't think they come with instructions or fittings, mine didnt come with the grilles but the standard one fitted on. it's fairly easy to fit it yourself, did you find you had to square off the rounded holes for the plastic rivets?

PM me with your address for the TTE logo OR alternatively if you want 2 fresh ones, email TTE at:

Sales.order2@TOYOTA-F1.COM

and explain your situation and the emblems weren't recieved, include your model, and type of spoiler. thats what i did and a few days later you get a TTE envelope with them in all the way from Germany TTE HQ!!!!

No probs man!!! :thumbsup: just remember not to trust the self-adhesive strips on the back of them and use superglue, as i found out after a rain shower and found the logo on the floor!!!!!!! :lol:

Hey glad to see it's all on and looking shiny! Looking sweet there, but you really need to get that TTE Badge as it'll finish it off nicely. :yes:

Also it was nice meeting you mate and seeing your little beastie in the flesh. :D Glad you were pleased with the quality of the paint job, and i was really quite impressed with what they done with your mirrors. Looks real good on your car :D

Hope to see you soon mate!

:thumbsup:

i like that DA, i'm the Carlo blue King!! :D

asplaha: the tint is only a light smoke film, not really dark, but i wouldnt get stop by the cops :P i got the bonnet all the way from Hong Kong!

Dave, i sprayed in a gunmetal paint, so that i dont have to clean the rims too often :P and the tyres cant be pumped up, cos i'm silly enough to put the metal valve caps on, and it was corroded, so the only option at the moment were to get some new tyres, :censor: stupid metal valve caps...

thank you for all the comment guys :thumbsup:

Ray

Looks soooo good! Even better then when i snuck a peak as it left an MK car park :P So going to have to meet up when i finally get my yaris :P Love the tints and eyebrows, tis zacly what i want on mine :P and yummy bonnet as ever! not 100% on the interior spray but the alloys n mirror spray is yummy! Liking the TTE front spoiler as ever!

Congrats on a super sexy beast!

Ray, all I can say is....

ACE!

It's actually quite worrying the similar mods we both have on our Yarii/Vitz...and they're both Carlo blue...You'll see more what i mean later next month!

One thing I can't say i'm too keen with is the white dials for the heater. And paint the CD player as well! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links