Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stieff Teddy Bear.

Calisto

I dont want to know how much it cost if it has a starting bid of £99!!!!

expensive for a teddy!

Its a Stieff ........ they are expensive <_< :rolleyes:

tis true... steiff bears are proper collectors items, especially with box and certificate... a collector could snap up a real bargin

:yes:

ahhh - i get it .... you saw 'Steiffy for sale' and thought 'i'll have one of those!'

Wasnt till you got home you realised it was a teddy :lol:

:lol:

sorry....

Very funny Fidge. But I thought you were a man of the world, and knew most things. But not about Steiffs eh?????????? oh well you will live and learn Fidge.

ahhh - i get it .... you saw 'Steiffy for sale' and thought 'i'll have one of those!'

sorry....

Very funny Fidge. But I thought you were a man of the world, and knew most things. But not about Steiffs eh?????????? oh well you will live and learn Fidge.

what can i say - i have a gap in my knowledge about expensive teddies... (well, except for those expensive teddies from Victorias secrets - but thats another topic)

but hey, look at it like this - loads of 'bumps' for your thread ;)

sorry....

what can i say - i have a gap in my knowledge about expensive teddies... (well, except for those expensive teddies from Victorias secrets - but thats another topic)

but hey, look at it like this - loads of 'bumps' for your thread ;)

Definiately not Bear Factory :thumbsup::lol:

lmao noooooo way.

I was there last weekend with JJ. More adults than kids. :huh: I have never been into teddies.... I hate the things. Unless they are a gift then thats different :thumbsup: