Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics Of My New Wheels...

Jones~32

Finally got some pics of my car with its new wheels on...

Any comments good or bad welcome :thumbsup:

CorollaGXI9.jpg

CorollaGXI11.jpg

CorollaGXI13.jpg

CorollaGXI14.jpg

Mike :thumbsup:

Looks good :thumbsup: still not sure if it's what i would have gone for, but it's certainly an improvement on the standard set. i think you should paint the calipers red (or any colour!) as they would stand out really well against the black.

u gonna bring it to the next mascrat meet?

Looks good  :thumbsup:  still not sure if it's what i would have gone for, but it's certainly an improvement on the standard set. i think you should paint the calipers red (or any colour!) as they would stand out really well against the black.

u gonna bring it to the next mascrat meet?

I've actually painted the calipers black since i took the photos, can't see the rust now :lol:

Might go down to the next Mascrat meet, is it this Monday?

look good man, you had her dropped? it looks like it.

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

yeah shes running on KYB Shocks and Fensport Lowering Springs (-35mm) handles very nice :D

i think it's the 10th or summat like that. the 2nd monday of the month. where did you get them from in the end?

Oh ok, might see you down there if your goin?

Got the wheels from Halfords in the end, they had a 20% off offer on them so they were £480 with tires, didnt think that was too bad myself :D

The Dark (Wheels) side has a new recruit :D :lol:

16's Look-ing Goood! fill's the arch just right. Performance and looks.

P.S. Don't forget Wheel wax or summat like that, especially now winter's coming.

Thanks guys, i think that 16's suit the car really well, especially with it lowered, i think 17's would've been very close on the arches, and the 16's saved me money :D

Knowlson, i was going to get white wheels for mine, but thought id go with black, dont see too many black cars with black wheels :D

"The Dark Side" i like it :lol:

Mike :thumbsup:

Hi mike! Your cars really starting to look the part! Didnt think id like black wheels on a black car but they look really good on yours! :thumbsup: I wish id got the 195s instead of the 205s, might have sorted out my arch problem. That was a good price too i paid £620 i think it was plus £30 for wheelnuts :eek:

Hi mike!  Your cars really starting to look the part!  Didnt think id like black wheels on a black car but they look really good on yours!  :thumbsup: I wish id got the 195s instead of the 205s, might have sorted out my arch problem.  That was a good price too i paid £620 i think it was plus £30 for wheelnuts :eek:

Hi and thanks :thumbsup:

Yeah i think the black suits the car more than people first think when you tell them, i like them anyway :D

My wheels should've been £600, but the 20% off cut that down to size :lol:

nice im down with the black rims. nice car too dude the black on black thing looks dead stealthy! sick car! :thumbsup:

nice im down with the black rims. nice car too dude the black on black thing looks dead stealthy! sick car! :thumbsup:

much appreciated :thumbsup:

i was expecting a lot of people to say they didnt like it, thats what people i know have said :eek:

looks sweet dude, can't decide on what rims for mine,crome,gold crome or hyper silver, cars green,what'd you think?

have u found any UK firms for body-kits, can't find any, let me know please.

import duty on USA kits to much,but thats the only place iv'e found to stock them for our shape corolla.

cheers mate! :thumbsup:

sorry, i just don't like the black wheels on a black car.

If the wheels where white it would look awesome!

But its a mint gxi so i'll forgive you.

looks sweet dude, can't decide on what rims for mine,crome,gold crome or hyper silver, cars green,what'd you think?

have u found any UK firms for body-kits, can't find any, let me know please.

import duty on USA kits to much,but thats the only place iv'e found to stock them for our shape corolla.

cheers mate! :thumbsup:

Thanks, i would probably choose silver wheels if it were my car,

i've not looked for bodykits at all for mine, dont want a bodykit on it :D so i can't help there sorry

sorry, i just don't like the black wheels on a black car.

If the wheels where white it would look awesome!

But its a mint gxi so i'll forgive you.

They can't be to everyones taste, i was thinking of white wheels originally but went for the black in the end :thumbsup:

I wouldnt say its mint just yet though, the front end needs re-spraying because it has really bad stone chips :(

then it'll be mint though :lol: