Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sorry If Already Been Posted..

JappyBeast

not amazing! it was be who devised it last time! just a simple progression number equation where the answer will always be the same...

try this... get the first one right... ie pick 12 so add 1+2 and take 3 from 12 = 9... that will come out correct

then go for a 2nd attempt, but act 'thick' and do the numbers wrong ie take 3 from 12 and get 10!

then do it proper again, youll find its wrong! and wrong again... and so on.. itll never get it right from that point as youve messed up the sequance

Thats tremendous, I dont get the maths about how it works because the 2 digit numbers I'm picking are the squad numbers of random Everton players but its getting it right every time. Maybe we're not as free-willed as we'd like to think :unsure:

MMMMMMM very impressive, I am sure some logical minded person out there will sit me down and explain it too me.

I don't get it?? It seems to fail everytime.

I thought of 79 ---- 7+9 = 16 ---- 79-16 =63 which should be a wavy line type thing. First it showed a square, then a circle, then a smiley face

Am I doing something wrong??

I reckon I've cracked it:

Look at the symbols of the multiples of 9 (i.e. 9, 18, 27, 36 etc), whenever you do the little sum with any 2 digits you must get a multiple of 9 & it just changes the symbols each time so you dont collar it. Genius.

So why didn't it work for me the first time??

*looking at what you said does look right though*

maybe it gets it wrong once in a while on purpose to stop you thinking it's programmed to work??

So why didn't it work for me the first time??

*looking at what you said does look right though*

maybe it gets it wrong once in a while on purpose to stop you thinking it's programmed to work??

Not sure, I've just looked at the symbol for 63 & it got it right about 10 times in a row

Whatever 2 digit number you choose the answer will always be either 0,9,18,26,27,33,36,39,45,54,63,72,75,78,81,82 or 97.

All those numbers have the same image next to them, so it always gets it right as it just shows the symbol it has allocated to that series of numbers. After each turn the symbols all change but the symbols next to those numbers are always the same and so it will always be right.

:wacko:

thats what i said on the 3rd post :rolleyes: :P

How is it?

It's all about the multiples of 9 I tells ya!! 90 & 99 dont change because you can't do the little sum & get either number, the other multiples of 9 stay the same symbol as each other (which changes each time) & whenever you do the little sum you get a multiple of 9 so it's always right. Simple.

thats what i said on the 3rd post :rolleyes: :P

How is it?

It's all about the multiples of 9 I tells ya!! 90 & 99 dont change because you can't do the little sum & get either number, the other multiples of 9 stay the same symbol as each other (which changes each time) & whenever you do the little sum you get a multiple of 9 so it's always right. Simple.

Correct. It's good though.

lol

sorry i explained it on a mathmatical term! as a 'simple mathmatical progression' :lol:

Deliberately getting it wrong has no effect though. If you do the maths incorrectly then it will still give you the symbol next to 9, 18, 27 etc, etc.

And the following time whether you correctly calculate or incorrectly calculate the result it will give you the symbol that is next to 9, 18, 27 etc, etc.

Was right 10 times out of 12 for me! :hokus-pokus:

Caught myself doing it with my cursor hovering over the number/symbol & said "Aha"! Stopped doing it & it made no difference.

Can't see how maths comes into it when you pick totally random numbers out of sequence. :eek:

Amazing