Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Rattles...

TheNissanMan

We've all read the posts about the various rattles on the Yaris and I've only noticed one person who'se resolved it by stripping the door panel down and fixing it themselves.

Has anybody had Toyota fix there rattles or do any of the Yaris owners have an update on this issue ???

well i must be lucky. my yaris never rattles, appart from the number plate, and the rear side windows but that cant be helped coz theres no rubber in them. i might get some shassis flex if i really turn up the stereo. but seeing as how loud my car is i think it hardly rattles at all. when i never had my stereo in it it was rattle free.

but, dynamat rolls should stop the rattling (not that there is any)

toyota fixed one rattle from the drivers side under warranty by replacing the seat! have to take it back as its rattling from the left now! doh! still....while its done free i don't mind.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links