Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rip Gt4! :(

broona

Water pump went on the way home last week, taking the head gasket with it. Haven't got the money to get it fixed (it's now got a brand new water pump and timing belt on at the cost of £300!) :crybaby:

Water pump went on the way home last week, taking the head gasket with it. Haven't got the money to get it fixed (it's now got a brand new water pump and timing belt on at the cost of £300!)  :crybaby:

Now on eBay, Click Me! :( :censor:

That's a real shame mate. A fine looking car.

Would your insurance not have covered it? Although I suppose you have already thought of that one!

Sorry to hear that,

Chin up

That's a real shame mate. A fine looking car.

Would your insurance not have covered it? Although I suppose you have already thought of that one!

Sorry to hear that,

Chin up

It was only TPFT unfortunately, so no go there I'm afraid. Just hope it goes to a good home and ends up back on the road. :)

can you not SORN it and stow it away until a time when you can sort it , ie , fit a new engine from a st205 , could work out cheaper in the long run. SHAME REALLY . i feel for you :crybaby:

can you not SORN it and stow it away until a time when you can sort it , ie , fit a new engine from a st205 , could work out cheaper in the long run. SHAME REALLY . i feel for you  :crybaby:

It's going to be too much work / too expensive for me, and no garage to store it in. :( Currently running around in a Probe 24V, not quite the same! :censor:

:( Would be tempted but dont like the alloys/milage /gasket probs..driven too hard for my liking :crybaby:

Thanks for that then! <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links