Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wisematch/profinder Car Sales Or Credit Company

Pasty

Ok so my car is in Autotrader for sale. Since it has gone in I have had a number of phone calls from companies such as WiseMatch and Pro-Finder. They both claim to have about 3-5 buyers ready to buy my car. The buyers live within a 30 mile radius and all ready have car credit and a bankersdraft ready to give me. However, I must part with between £80 and129.99 (Company dependant) Refundable on sale (of course.).

Because of the consumer acts they cannot divulge details of the buyer so I have to trust them.....

Trust them I do not......

With "Charlie" on the phone to me I started searching for Pro-finder on the internet.... WOW am I glad I did not part with any cash.....

I would advise people not to fall into these Con's. Luckily I never trust people enough to give my card details over the phone.

Anybody used these people or heatd of them?????

the good old fashion way is best... readies in your hand and a firm handshake... deal done.

I would report these *****s to the police or watchdog mate

Looked up Blaggers.com.

They have apparently been reported to the police... etc a number of times already... Nothing can be done unless the message is out and people don't use them.

thats a thought , could we set up a bit in our forum specificly for warning peeps about cons like this .that way we would know exactly which part of the forum to check up for any dodgy ofers we have had .

or do we already have an area for this . i am a new meber :rolleyes:

thats a thought , could we set up a bit in our forum specificly for warning peeps about cons like this .that way we would know exactly which part of the forum to check up for any dodgy ofers we have had .

or do we already have an area for this . i am a new meber  :rolleyes:

Welcome.....................although there is not a specific place for it on the forums....scams and bad practices soon get bought to the attention of the members on the General forums....................and there are some dodgy ones out there :yes:

Just to add to this one...

Trofinder called me back (despite saying it was all my choice and if interested I should call her back on..... **********)

I dedscribed the messages I had seen after yahoo'ing their name and got told the mails were FUC*ing lyers... the company are Gen U Wine... but when I said I thought they were rogues got told to F OFF..... I here this has been on watch dog aswell.....

Can somone re-write this thread and stick it to the top thread. The thought of people being conned like this makes me sick...