Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Intresting Video

RossP

the truth is that i dont want to say because it is not my car and from the other i dont know if he wants to tell it.... i will tel you for sure that is more more than...140... :eek::eek:

i apologise already because i dident even ask him if i can put his picture here but i am sure its all right with that..

i remember seeing those throttle bodies in a mag. fogotten what make though. They were a tuning option of mine. but for the price you could get turbo so that steered me in another direction.

Dam mean sounding though.

i remember seeing those throttle bodies in a mag. fogotten what make though. They were a tuning option of mine. but for the price you could get turbo so that steered me in another direction.

Dam mean sounding though.

I know a spot that will custom make a set of throttle bodies and install them for 600 bar :yes:

600 bar? 600 pounds? where though? plus i would expect the increased air would mean increased fueling right?

new ecu?

new fuel hardware too?

also i remember power gains werent that impressive (bang for buck) i remember something like 140 bhp, i know thats what you get for turbo, but with increased fueling you could get way more than that with a turbo.

i remember 140bhp but how much torque? I my eyes i see NA tuning to be more torquier than turbo or supercharge (unless extreme).

would be interesting to see what others think.

600 bar? 600 pounds? where though?

http://fsw.thomsonlocal.com/CompanyInfo.as...=map&cobrand=fs

Tbh i wasn't taking much notice of all their sale's talk as i was going on their rolla's just after my conversion but they seemed a good buy and they showed me about 8 different type's of car that had them fitted, give them a call and have a chat about it :thumbsup:

When i went on the rolla's they found out why i wasn't interested and quickly put the straps on to hold the car in place with an erm i thought you said it was an Avensis comment thrown in :lol: