Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye 185

GT-Four NZ

The GT-Four has gone as it was costing me too much to keep and it didn't look like it was going to ease up either. On a brighter note I got another Toyota :D of course.

Back to my first... AE92 GT-Z Levin. It damn cheap on gas compared to the Celica and would honestly blow it into the weeds (this may have something to do with the 14psi pulley kit :yes: ) and got it at not a bad price. It's a bit rough at the moment but give me time...

My new toy...

Have a look and watch this space B)

The GT-Four has gone as it was costing me too much to keep and it didn't look like it was going to ease up either.  On a brighter note I got another Toyota  :D  of course. 

Back to my first... AE92 GT-Z Levin.  It damn cheap on gas compared to the Celica and would honestly blow it into the weeds (this may have something to do with the 14psi pulley kit  :yes: ) and got it at not a bad price.  It's a bit rough at the moment but give me time...

My new toy...

Have a look and watch this space  B)

Tis ok.........But.............. No pop up headlights. Whats that all about then??? Everyone knows that proper sports cars have pop ups... :D

Seriously tho. I hope it goes well for you. Shame you couldn`t keep the GT4 as well :yes:

Haha yeha I know, it takes some getting used to driving at night in well lit areas with no real sign that you have headlights on. I just never liked the wedge shape of the Trueno though. The only thing that I don't like about it is...

FWD :angry: Surely Toyota could've continued the RWD setup from the AE86's through one more generation of Levin.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links