Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rach

Bizarra

Yeah shes ok.... she posted last week about DVT - did you not see that? Must be on page 2 or something but she is ok and I got a text from her this afternoon so I know she is still around and about! :thumbsup:

Yeah shes ok.... she posted last week about DVT - did you not see that? Must be on page 2 or something but she is ok and I got a text from her this afternoon so I know she is still around and about!  :thumbsup:

Yes, I did read it & even was sympathetic in a couple of posts. That was why I was asking, since nothing had been heard from her since. I was sfraid that she might be laid up in Hospital, since it sounded so nasty.

Glad to hear that you have heard from her & that the attack has cleared up. She is so young for such a business :yes:

Haylo love :)

Yeah Im still alive :D

Had a few relapses of chest pains over the end of last week and the weekend. Got dragged out by my dad yesterday (for fresh air apparently), and now Im laid up with a streaming cold (which has triggered more chest pains!) :(

Back to doctors next week for a check up tho....

Stay in, wrap up warm, and sit down in front of Trisha on the box....

:D

Brother-in-law was diagnosed with E-coli the other week. Apparently he's the 5th case in the last month. Not the nasty, catching type likes those poor kiddies in Wales have though.

He's now on the laxatives & "poison" to flush the system... :D

Stay in, wrap up warm, and sit down in front of Trisha on the box....

:D

Brother-in-law was diagnosed with E-coli the other week. Apparently he's the 5th case in the last month. Not the nasty, catching type likes those poor kiddies in Wales have though.

He's now on the laxatives & "poison" to flush the system... :D

What do you mean about the kids in Wales? Is there something going around? :o

It was all over the news Dem.

North Wales. A load of them airlifted to hospital in Liverpool, etc...

My Bro-in-law's example though, is non-catching (Good thing, as he has a 2 yr old son), and was caused by a dodgy bit of beef from Tesco's.

It was all over the news Dem.

North Wales. A load of them airlifted to hospital in Liverpool, etc...

My Bro-in-law's example though, is non-catching (Good thing, as he has a 2 yr old son), and was caused by a dodgy bit of beef from Tesco's.

Ahh I havent read the news for ages! :rolleyes: