Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Question To All T-sport Owners

eternity575

Hey ... do you know that feeling you get.. that photos just wont do justice to yaris's?

i mean..

you can take piccies of a mr2, a honda or a dune buggy, and they will turn out so cool..

but the yaris.. well.. not photogenic...

no matter how sprakling clean waxed and modded the car will be, it will stand out from the crowd A LOT when u see it in person, but less in photos..

maybe yaris's doesnt like to get photographed?

well chris, i presume the question is, do u agree :huh: ha!

i beg to differ, ive seen a fair few ace photos taken of the yaris, ive even snapped up a couple myself ! its combination of many things, angle, lighting and location are just the very basics, not just snappy snap and ur done, it can be done tho

I disagree - my Yaris always looks gorgeous in photos - Yaris is very photogenic, but like Charlie says, its a mix of location, light, angles and obviously the skill of the photographer - plus the better the camera, the better the photo will look. :thumbsup:

My car always looks best in bright light, so I try and take most pictures in bright light!

the question is.. in short..

dont you agree the yaris looks better "in person" than in photos?

Lol. Funnily enough, my car looks the same in a photo, as it does in real life!

Probably with the exception that my camera isn't as good as my eyes, and can't pick up all that dirt so easily.... :D

i think it looks the same. my reason being that it is the same.

couldn't agree more, the only exception being that a camera won't usually pick up dirt and stone chips as well.

i think it looks the same. my reason being that it is the same.

couldn't agree more, the only exception being that a camera won't usually pick up dirt and stone chips as well.

camera's are wonderful things

mine always looks better in photos that in real life :wacko:

hksyaris13qi.jpg

hksyaris43qi.jpg

Actually, I think the Yaris looks better in photos! A friendly light source and the right angle, usually low and you can get a half decent pic. Any excuse to post some photos! :lol:

eg1.jpg

eg2.jpg

Oh and the right location can help too.

eg3.jpg

Hmm see I find that also my Yaris Blue looks best in the sunlight and from a lower angle so that's what I try to get when I take piccy's (see new pics in my garage..link in sig)...

On days where it's all overcast and dull no car is gonna look that great compared to how it does in the sun.

Gotta love sepia! :thumbsup:

I was round your way on Sunday Dave - I didnt see you though - well just went up the A46 to the M69! :thumbsup: