Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's Everyone Upto ?

TheNissanMan

It's been way to long since I've posted regularly on here, now I've got a computer and am will be in a hotel with free wi-fi from next wek should be abck to regular posting :D :D :D

Still got the 5 and as I've now had it over a year (for those that know me will know thats a long time for me not to kill a car) have decided to play a little with it :D

The resonator box in the centre section fnially died last week so the exhaust is now completely straight through ready for the turbo which hopefully will be installed in the next 6 weeks :D :D :D

Yesterday did a little playing on the chep side so now...

3d2.jpg

We have an induction kit...

847.jpg

And those horrible front indicators are now an alternate pair of headlights :D :D :D

Hopefully by November 20th will be sitting more comfortably with Suspension and turbo fitted and lowered/ stiffer suspension.....

Had to be done as I could continue with Liverpool & Victoria for £350 with any mod's and business usage :D

One very happy bunny atm, and still in Manchester :D

Glad to hear you'll be sticking around for a bit Ryan :thumbsup: Car is looking v nice - love the colour - I'm a big fan of blue! :D

What have I been up to? Ahh I cant possibly say or I'll have to shoot you - but its all good - am recovering from my weekend away, which by the way you'll be pleased to know that I didnt get lost at all going to or in Newport on Saturday - I've suddenly got an amazing sense of direction that I hope to keep! Thanks for the directions though - they did help! :thumbsup:

And now just having a couple of days off to chill and gotta pick Alfie up from the vets soon - he's no longer a little boy cat! :lol::lol:

Oh bugger, I'm going to have to shoot you now.... :P

PS - Where are your indicators now then?

I'm just gettin harassed by loads of people at the minute, not good for the stress levels, the person who usually does this job has phoned in sick, the person who usually covers is on holiday & the person who usually covers in after that is having to fix a leak because some :censor: put a nail through a pipe. Even the 3rd person in the office who barely ever answers the phone is on holiday.

Anyway, I could manage with all that but we're unhealthily busy so people are phoning with no heating/hot water & I'm having to tell them we dont have any spaces til next week, despite it only being monday. The joys of working in a small office, eh?

[/moan]

Other than that though, & the fact that we're holding up the Premiership, everythings fine, similar to that car of yours actually :drool:

Hi stranger :P car looks good, glad to see your sticking around.

I'm being lazy at the moment, lieing on my bed trying not to fall asleep after being back at work after having a week of :blink:

Welcome back mate - good to see you here again - cars lloking good too. Last couple of weeks I've been visiting some mouse in Florida but it's back to work for me tomorrow :crybaby:

uurggh mazdas, this is obviously spam and needs deleting :P

LOL at photo...

Inidicators are noe the little lenses to either side of the lights that are instead of being the lights that are on....

knowlson am on 6 month secondment to manchester from cardiff...

anyone know a good hangover cure, am at sisters who had cocktail party last night, finished at 5 and the kids woke me up at 8, am feeling rougher than a badger's behind :D :D

LOL at photo...

Inidicators are noe the little lenses to either side of the lights that are instead of being the lights that are on....

knowlson am on 6 month secondment to manchester from cardiff...

anyone know a good hangover cure, am at sisters who had cocktail party last night, finished at 5 and the kids woke me up at 8, am feeling rougher than a badger's behind :D :D

Being sick does the trick - not that I know obviously, because I never get hungover!* :lol::lol::lol:

(*Possibly telling porkie pies!)

LOL....

well I havent been up to much really... dont a few bits n bobs with the car... I'll get piccies up soon :P

been having a hard time at work...not overly happy here anymore... oh well c'est la vie... speaking of which... looking forward to going to France at end of the month! :D