Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Different Colour Bulbs For Front Fogs?

TOYMOTA

Does anyone know if you can get different colour bulbs for the front fogs on a GT Turbo??

I can't stand those yellow bulbs in there at the moment. It reminds me of French cars from the 70's and 80's!!

It's not the bulbs, they have a amber cover over them inside the lamp.

If you can get the lamps off without breaking them (which is a job +1/2) you can break the amber cover out with a screwdriver. GOOD LUCK You will need it!!

Telling me its a job and half tried for hours so i could change the bulb. Just ****** it off in the end. Anyone got any tips off how to change the fogs easily???

Well sounds like it's a job for right now, as my 2 is off the road at the mo cos of turbo failure. So i've got a while to do it carefully!

Cheers!

You may end up drilling the top screws out :censor:

If you do get a long drill bit from somewhere like B&Q That way you willn't damage your bumper or lamp with the drill :thumbsup:

its funny you say that, i needed 2 new bulbs for my rev1 turbo and i got the fogs out peice of p*ss no trouble at all. it did cost me £22 for new bulbs though!!