Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Are They All

mrfil13

Hi, ive been looking for a MR2 turbo rev 3 t-bar for ages now and cannot seem to find any, i presume they are real, are these things just stupidly hard to find.

They're not too easy to find mate. The REV 2 is the most common version you'll find, therefore the prices tend to be a good grand lower than for the REV 3. Patience is the only way to go about it.

I'll be selling mine real soon... but it won't be as cheap as what you can pick one up for (if you can find one).

It's only worth buying mine if you can appreciate what work has been done on it and what mods it's currently running... and the condition... and the 57,000 miles. Car does 4,500 miles a year thereabouts, and has oil/filter change (Mobil 1, TRD filter) and air filter (HKS RS element) every 2,500 miles.

If you plan on getting a tubby and modding it, don't do it the way I did it which worked out very expensive. I bought an absolute stock grade 4.5 from Japan (waited 6 months until the right one turned up) and bought everything new!

There's a complete stock one going for £7,325 going at Newera Imports in the same colour, same year, about same mileage, but as I said... absolutely stock. That's pretty much the figure I'm after (well £7,500 ovno).

Check my garage to see the mods. Few more bits done since.

Turbo's are hard to find full stop at the minute. I've been looking in loads of places and can't find any in decent condition for under £4k, even in Auto Trader there are only 2 for sale near me. I'll probably hang on til next year now.

Turbo's are hard to find full stop at the minute. I've been looking in loads of places and can't find any in decent condition for under £4k, even in Auto Trader there are only 2 for sale near me. I'll probably hang on til next year now.

yep i noticed that on autotrader, thats why i put an add for my rev2 70k in scot adds the other day

I was looking for a black one. For some reason they seem to fetch a bit more £££. Ended up with a rev 2 in Crimson red!! Had a few problems with it, but all within the £3000 budget!! Just gotta get a new turbo thats all!

im really looking for a black or red one, black mainly. might end up getting a non t-bar :(

mines black rev2 though. non tbar pm if interested

took me 4 months to find mine! and i saw some REAL dogs

beware of the cheap ones, some really are nasty and abused :(

it took me a while to find mine too, id say a good month or more. went to birmingham and everything?

im really looking for a black or red one, black mainly. might end up getting a non t-bar :(

There is a black rev 3 tbar turbo on IMOC for sale section.. only £4.7k!... looks clean.. and the only problem is.. he is based in Scotland... :rolleyes: