Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Rev 3 Turbo - Show Winner! (sorry)

GiJoe90

:crybaby: Crazy I know people but I'm having to follow a few others here to the buy a house, get sensible way of living.

DSC02376.jpg

Please check out the links at the bottom of this page (My garage for full list of mods and my web page for full details of work carried out) You'll see from my garage how much I've spent on this car, and that's just from mods!!!

DSC02377.jpg

In addition to all the mods, the car comes with original set of standard Rev 3 alloys and other stock bits I've swapped. Oil change with Magnatec every 3000 miles. Car has just gone over 70k. I've covered about 4500 miles in her since ownership.

ogjs.jpg

Those who have seen her in the flesh will agree with me what a mint example this car is. She is running at 16psi of boost and a conservative 280bhp (not sure of torque) but I think that is a low figure for the mods.

I'm not in a rush to sell so no timewasters or dreamers please.

£6400 ovno

Joe

no way dood!

btw answer ur phone when it rings lol (check for missed calls bout 2mins ago

I don't have any missed calls? U got the right number fool!? :P

Joe

Whats going on man, i told you to wait til i could afford insurance <_< :lol:

Cant believe it mate!!! :crybaby:

Man thats a shame mate. As i know how much you like your car. But at the end of the day you have got to do what you have got to do mate :(

jerry!!

I know it's shocking news but I have my reasons. I'm not in a rush so hopefully I'll have her for some time yet, unless the right person comes along :)

Joe

Sorry to hear you're selling the car.

It's stunning so I'm sure you'll have no difficulty finding a buyer.

Practical stuff has to come first I guess - you can always get another MR2 one day.

Sorry to hear you're selling the car. 

It's stunning so I'm sure you'll have no difficulty finding a buyer. 

Practical stuff has to come first I guess - you can always get another MR2 one day.

Thanks

Probably the last 2 seater I'll be owning until I'm old and grey :crybaby:

Looks like it's Mr Practicality for me. Doesn't mean it has to be dull though :thumbsup:

Joe

Dude, dont do it!!!!!!!!!! the car is so nice it hurts even me.

if only you would have sold 8 months earlier! god dam it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: GREAT CAR, SURE TO SELL!!!!!

just a shame not me!

She is an absolute stunner.... much like Fizz's it will be a shame to see her move on...

I only hope she goes to someone who will put in as much love n attention as you have Joe...

I have seen this car in the 'flesh'.. and its gorgeous Good Luck Mate :thumbsup: