Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jbl, Subs, Amp 6x9's

earpl

ive tot a jbl gto-4000 amp, jbl gt-10 subs in boxes X2 and x2 jbl 6x9's all barely uses and not been in car for long. wating to sell them all, came to £274.99 from motor world about 8 monthes ago + will take 140 for the lot, if you pick em up from japshow on sunday would be nice :D

2 of these;

amp26jc.th.jpg

2 of these;

amp33jd.th.jpg

2 of these;

amp46pm.th.jpg

and one of these :

amp3kn.th.jpg

oh sub boxes are black felt.

• 2 weeks later...

pick em up hand me £100 and its all yours............... come on desparately need cash :(

Completely new to all this, got my first car (a yaris) few months back, can i run all that off the factory cd player?

cheers

souuld be able too, i connected it to the wires that go into the cd player, but was running through a sony cd play but i could have pluged it back into the standad head unit + it would have worked.

souuld be able too, i connected it to the wires that go into the cd player, but was running through a sony cd play but i could have pluged it back into the standad head unit + it would have worked.

i'm tempted, but i hvae no experience at all in installing anything like this!! Will i need it professionally fitted?

Have you not got a mate that could help? Surely you know someone and if not just take it to some car audio place and they'll be able to fit it for you! :thumbsup:

Have you not got a mate that could help? Surely you know someone and if not just take it to some car audio place and they'll be able to fit it for you! :thumbsup:

I ask around, most got their car with system upgrade included! Rather not splash out if i dont have to, but if needs must...

If you end up buying this stuff off earpl the man himself might just fit it for you, for a fee! ;)

If you end up buying this stuff off earpl the man himself might just fit it for you, for a fee! ;)

Sent him pm to see if thats poss! Hopefully will be, ta for ur help

bennyboy_hanning