Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Woe Is Me

Calisto

As most know, KITT is off the road :( and I am getting terrible withdrawl syptoms, eg. going to the window looking for her :o she is parked round the corner, and fiddling with her keys. I miss the thrill of driving her (oddly enough the micra doesnt do it for me) :D I even miss just looking at her :crybaby::crybaby:

:help: what can I do to ease the pain :crybaby::crybaby:

Someone take me for a ride in their Celi :thumbsup::rolleyes:

I cant drive she is not taxed or insured......I am getting her ready for next years JAE and other car shows also just want to pay for one car at the moment :rolleyes: but miss the thrill of the drive :(

tell me about it, mines has been off the road for 2 months now while i cleared debts to allow me to go for the magic 300, the end is nigh tho :D

Oh oh oh.........Yay I am there this weekend..... pick me up, pick me up ...........need a Celi fix.........Im being serious :thumbsup:

your a bit far for a drive by. Have you tried the PS2. if all else fails get a C.D of you car purring, pop it in the car steza and get your head down. Never would you have thought of that.

Cat.

your a bit far for a drive by. Have you tried the PS2. if all else fails get a C.D of you car purring, pop it in the car steza and get your head down. Never would you have thought of that.

Cat.

lmao good idea..... but that really is pushing it even for a girl like me :yes:

But the PS2 could be a winner :thumbsup:

As most know, KITT is off the road  :(  and I am getting terrible withdrawl syptoms, eg.  going  to the window looking for her  :o  she is parked round the corner,  and fiddling with her keys. I miss the  thrill of driving her (oddly enough the micra doesnt do it for me) :D  I even miss just looking at her :crybaby:  :crybaby:

:help:  what can I do to ease the pain :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Someone take me for a ride in their Celi :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

I know the feeling, my Celica was off the road, only for a fews days while I was getting bits and pieces sorted, and missed driving, but then I was relegated to having to pot about in a Nova!!!!! Didn't really do it for me after driving the Celica!!!!

But I've got it back now, only the suspension to do when Mr T getes the shocks in stock!!!! :crybaby:

It never rains, it pours!! as they say!

Can't you get it parked closer?

What about a picture of her on your window ledge, get a nice one in a frame?

You should be looking forward to getting done whatever you are doing, which is .....?

Your even further away from me for a run sorry

Just drive it. I've had cars before that I wrapped up cotton wool. Would never take the Boxster out if it was raining, especially if I was away on business overnight; it had to go in the garage every night without fail.

Then when I sold it, I think the fact that I'd taken such good care of it maybe made a tiny difference to the resale value; so I wished I'd used it more.

If I've got a choice I probably won't take the MR2 out in snow or ice, but apart from that I intend to drive it whenever I can.

Can't you get it parked closer?

What about a picture of her on your window ledge, get a nice one in a frame?

You should be looking forward to getting done whatever you are doing, which is .....?

Your even further away from me for a run sorry

Sad as it may seem, but I do have pictures of her in my front room :ph34r: she is parked five mins up the road from me but not close enough to see her out of my window, I drove by her last night and she seems intact, will have to get in and start the engine today :D

And the things that I am having done to her are a secret.......lol not too sure what they are myself yet :unsure::lol:

Sell the micra and use the money to keep the celica on the road. :thumbsup: It will probably do it more harm than good anyway, shut up in a damp garage and not used all winter.

If I've got a choice I probably won't take the MR2 out in snow or ice, but apart from that I intend to drive it whenever I can.

the way that things have worked out for me since i got the car it always breaks or i take it of the road near the end of the summer and it comes back out as soon as it snows, mind you 4WD is alot more fun than RWD in te snow :D

Sad as it may seem, but I do have pictures of her in my front room :ph34r: she is parked five mins up the road from me but not close enough to see her out of my window, I drove by her last night and she seems intact, will have to get in and start the engine today :D

And the things that I am having done to her are a secret.......lol not too sure what they are myself yet :unsure:  :lol:

Are you really REALLY sure your not blonde hun?????? :lol: :group-cuddles:

And the things that I am having done to her are a secret.......lol not too sure what they are myself yet :unsure:  :lol:

Are you really REALLY sure your not blonde hun?????? :lol: :group-cuddles:

lol Dak.... I dont think I am blond but then again Im not too sure :rolleyes::thumbsup:

I've never really cared for my cars that much until I got my Gen 6. I am not sure I could park it that far away and leave it off the road so to speak.

Park the micra there and get Kitt in frnt of the window.

I've got lots of space you can park here here and she will be off the road side and safe. And just a bit further away!

Sorry I feel for ya, what about a remote camera that broadcasts pictures to a cctv link

Although the cost for such could put her on the road

Right what ya getting done then, just tell me no one else will read it :thumbsup:

Text just for Dak to read "Shoosh (I'm doing a blonde test here)"

LOL you boys are ganging up on this poor non blond.....I am in fact brown/purple/brunette :P with Hazel eyes...soooooo deffo not blond,

As KITT is SORN she has to stay of the road ;) and as there is nooooooo room in Rich's garage for two cars. <_< .... KITT has to stay where she is. :crybaby:

I went to see her yesterday but didnt get time to start her.. :crybaby: .... will deffo do it today.

One thing I am good at and thats keeping secrets sooooooo you will not be knowing what I am doing to KITT until the time is right or when I need all your help and advice :group-cuddles:

:P ...Ive told you before hiding a child in the dashboard so it talks like Kitt is slightly against the law!!!

Oh and as for the turbo boost idea........ :lol::lol:

Lmao Tom .....you remember when you were in KITT and we went on Two wheels.... :ph34r: .. well I decided to give it a bit more omph when doing that stunt B)

:thumbsup: Woooooo Hooooooooo

KITT started up just fine, :group-cuddles: :D went for a little drive up and down the road......all in working order.

I LOVE MY CAR :rolleyes:

Lmao Tom .....you remember when you were in KITT  and  we went on Two wheels.... :ph34r: .. well I decided to give it a bit more omph when doing that stunt  B)

:lol: How could I ever forget..us against 2 evos.....was kind of a moment me and my trousers remember...also how I then didnt stop laughing about it for ages later on and everyone thought we were on some weird substance!!! as we couldnt stop ...ahh those were the days :yes::rolleyes:

Lmao Tom .....you remember when you were in KITT  and  we went on Two wheels.... :ph34r: .. well I decided to give it a bit more omph when doing that stunt  B)

:lol: How could I ever forget..us against 2 evos.....was kind of a moment me and my trousers remember...also how I then didnt stop laughing about it for ages later on and everyone thought we were on some weird substance!!! as we couldnt stop ...ahh those were the days :yes::rolleyes:

:group-cuddles: :thumbsup:

mr2s declared to be coming off road after this weekend at the pod, weather just getting too narky and got stuff to do before it comes on really bad

but i cant bear to not have it ready to go! engine parts and suspension stuff to removed and cleaned/swapped but you get the odd good day in winter when a quick stint is required :D