Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Woe Is Me

Calisto

Mines been off the road too for a month now getting her back today can't wait :P £900 bill though just from hitting a dam kerb.

• 2 weeks later...

OHHHHH YES BABY..

KITT will be back on the road (hopefully) by the end of the week. Taxed and insured and with a little help of the RAC and a new Starter motor :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

I cant wait to feel the :ph34r: again :thumbsup:

mr2s declared to be coming off road after this weekend at the pod, weather just getting too narky and got stuff to do before it comes on really bad

but i cant bear to not have it ready to go! engine parts and suspension stuff to removed and cleaned/swapped but you get the odd good day in winter when a quick stint is required :D

Gonna be using the Yaris then Rob?

OHHHHH YES BABY..

KITT will be back on the road (hopefully) by the end of the week. Taxed and insured and with a little help of the RAC and a new Starter motor :thumbsup:  :group-cuddles:

I cant wait to feel the  :ph34r:  again :thumbsup:

That's great, :thumbsup::thumbsup: I would say enjoy her, but I know you will so there's no point :lol::lol:

I hate not being able to drive a car, its one of the resaons il probably sell my ta22, as much as i love it, i only get to drive it on weekends because i need a reliable car (the g7) becuase I do between 700 and 1000 miles a week, not that the ta22 is unreliable - hasnt missed a beat since i restored it but just not sure how well itd hold up to that sort of mileage.