Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris Shipley Has Gone

Chris.S

But Chris.S is here instead

had a name change seeing as im going to be on here a bit more

hiya chris :thumbsup:

good to have you around :group-cuddles:

congrates on selling the IS someones got a nice car there :yes:

dont forget we want pictures when you get the GT4 .

kimi x

welcome back chris old boy

Soon Be Chris.Psst :D

Welcome (back?) to you, never met the other dude

Will always check out the pics of yer GT4 wen u get it hope it's soon

Chris, am I right from your description that you work at the Toyota Place just of Lime Kiln Bank???? That's just down the road from me. Not seen a white gt4 about though??

Chris, am I right from your description that you work at the Toyota Place just of Lime Kiln Bank???? That's just down the road from me. Not seen a white gt4 about though??

Not had one yet mate

yeah that's what I was asking from, I was just presuming that was the T G Holdcroft one as tey seem to own most of that area. I had thought it was just a parts place there though rather than a repair place. That's why I asked! I thought the repair place was Pinkstones but I wasn't very impressed with them when I last visited!

yeah that's what I was asking from, I was just presuming that was the T G Holdcroft one as tey seem to own most of that area. I had thought it was just a parts place there though rather than a repair place. That's why I asked! I thought the repair place was Pinkstones but I wasn't very impressed with them when I last visited!

nope its all functioning, just no showroom. Come see us

Great stuff - you wouldn't happen to know a cure for the problem all us gen 6 ST owners have would you!!!!

The one where all our oil disappears with no apparent trace! Check out the celica forum for more details!!!

Anything I need from now on will be from your place, as it's closest and I should get 10% discount for being a gold member :D

Great stuff - you wouldn't happen to know a cure for the problem all us gen 6 ST owners have would you!!!!

The one where all our oil disappears with no apparent trace! Check out the celica forum for more details!!!

Anything I need from now on will be from your place, as it's closest and I should get 10% discount for being a gold member :D

And they say us Jock's are tight, Sotal my man! lol

It was worth a try. Think I scared him off now though! I'll have to pop the car down and see if he can diagnose anything! :lol:

Im still here, lol

Spoken to a technician over the 7afe oil problem, hasnt heard of high loss but apparently the carina's burn oil too and there's no cure. only thing id suggest is try a thicker oil or something

Oh and gold members get 15% ;)

Tried the thicker oil and tried better stuff. The stuff I have in at the moment is a fully synthetic blend.

Thanks for asking though. I can probably name another 10 members who have the same problem, damn stuff just disappears no smoke or leaks or anything! Emmision results are perfect.

15% hey - that's not bad at all, and you reckon your the cheapest Toyota place in the area. Sounds like I'll be in soon :thumbsup:

Is the 15% just on parts or is it on servicing and labour as well??

Cheers

Sotal - sounds like the same problem with the K2 Suzuki Bandits.

A batch of them (1200's and 600's) were oil burners, and Suzuki have in a sense said "Yes, we know its there, but can't fix it..."

Just this batch that go through about 3 litres of oil in only 1000 miles or so.

Could be the same sort of thing.