Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That's Just Made My Day...

TheNissanMan

I've just been to Tesco's as it's the only decent hoover at a garage close to where I live and this old Italian couple who were filling up came over (wife got out of the car) and started asking questions about the car affter walking around and admiring her.....

The old guy was really interested in the car and finally asked the question "What is it ?"

When I told him it was an MR2 his jaw dropped and he asked "It''s Japanese ???"

I thought he was going to have a heart attack when I told him it cost less than £4000, his wife thought I said £140,000 and still smiled and said how lovely it was....

Instant grin on my face....

And from the home of the Supercar as well....

so you have put the ferrari body kit on then???? hehe :lol::lol:

that deserves a serious slapping after that :censor: ferrari thread, you know what I think of those monstrosities

I think i saw that bodykit in Jap Performance.. and okay, it does make the MR2 look a little like a 355...

But I have to say, I like to overall effect (I like ickle round fogs)....

I think i saw that bodykit in Jap Performance.. and okay, it does make the MR2 look a little like a 355...

But I have to say, I like to overall effect (I like ickle round fogs)....

until you try and drive the piece of :censor: , spacers kill the handling of the car and so many people put them on NA's where the power is not even close, can you imagine rocking up at the lights anext to a ferrair and having a piece of :censor: beat it....

Doesn't even sound close either !

erm... as I said Ryan... I like the way it looks.... I also like the way a Blackbird jet looks.. but I wouldn't put one on my driveway...

And this is pretty rich coming from a guy that has a NA MR2 THAT ITALIANS THINK IS AN ITALIAN CAR!!! :D :lol:

Just kidding mate...

Hi rhaines

So you have got a ferrari kit on your mr2 :o That has got to look wicked mate. Yes mate i will be taking some pictures of that on friday mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

:censor: :censor: :censor: ferrari :censor: :censor: :censor: MR2

:censor: :censor: wits

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: ing :censor: :censor: :censor: insulted

erm... as I said Ryan... I like the way it looks.... I also like the way a Blackbird jet looks.. but I wouldn't put one on my driveway...

Nah, them Blackbirds - leak fuel everywhere.

Nah, them Blackbirds - leak fuel everywhere.

Yep... why I wouldn't want one on my driveway.. it'd make a mess...

But they are stunning to look at! :drool:

Well Ryan, it does not matter who you are or where you are from - if you like the look of something then why not say so. The Italian couple liked what they saw. :thumbsup:

Well Ryan, it does not matter who you are or where you are from - if you like the look of something then why not say so. The Italian couple liked what they saw. :thumbsup:

Yeah, they were looking at the hoover ! :lol::lol::lol: