mr2clearlenses001.jpg

Before:

mr2clearlenses002.jpg

mr2clearlenses003.jpg

After:

mr2clearlenses004.jpg

Bring on the next mod :D

T x

Thanks peeps :P looks loads better because one of them was cracked , so just freshens it up a bit :P

Yep clear repeaters on are on my list - ive been told i can get them down the local Halfords so thats nice and easy

then gonna get the front bumper re-sprayed - can probably see from the pics the paint is cracked - and i want the toyota decal back on the front aswell - mines been painted over by previous owner/s

T x

Now you have the bug for modding, Is she going to end up looking like this??  :P

mk1-idle.gif

Yep :D lol - got some wheels in mind for her - not gonna bother putting them on over winter though - will get mashed up :(

EDIT*** stealed your piccy for my avatar - hope you dont mind :P

looks good tegan. clear lenses always take a few years off! :)

Bit of a face lift for the old gal :D - oh and p.s dale - two days to go (Engine going in the fez :P)

Bit of a face lift for the old gal :D - oh and p.s dale - two days to go (Engine going in the fez :P)

B) cool, dont forget to post pics :D

Now you have the bug for modding, Is she going to end up looking like this??  :P

mk1-idle.gif

Yep :D lol - got some wheels in mind for her - not gonna bother putting them on over winter though - will get mashed up :(

EDIT*** stealed your piccy for my avatar - hope you dont mind :P

I stole it the first place from somewhere else :D :D

P.S. Why is it not moving??

Edited by Christine & Paul

Very nice :D Was it hard to source them ?

nah gaz its was easy - just got to have 'contacts' lol! Nah i mentioned i was after a set on imoc and a guy called rick sorted it out for me - he works at a main dealership and gets everything discounted

they are supposed to be available at every toyota dealer - but people say that they wont acknowledge the fact that they even exist! I think i worked out why - because the are made in america and i guess they dont want to order them etc etc

T x

two days to go (Engine going in the fez :P)

Woooo Hoooooo fester power,

ya better be taking me for a blast in her sometime please teegs :thumbsup:

lol the engine will be going in - didnt say it was going to be running :!Removed!: :lol:

but course i will take ya for a spin - will bring it to one of the meets - can park in the corner somewhere :ph34r: :D

T x

p.s christine & paul - dont know why its not moving - probably saved it as wrong thing :rolleyes:

Guest rev3turbo

So do you have an expected date for completion and up and running then hun,,,

or is it just an as and when type thing, i dunno bout you but i would be working day and night :lol:

Get Rob on the case make him work like a slave :yes::thumbsup:

Ideally i want it done for end of october when the cold days have had their chance to set in

- that shoudnt be a problem though as ive got the parts and the money to spend

just a case of getting it started on saturday and see where we go from there, there is nothing technical about the mk1 fiesta so its shoudlnt take long :D - im expecting something to wrong though - it always does where that little beast is involved :rolleyes:

but i still love her :group-cuddles:

They sure are! I can throw mine in the corners at some speed!

You wouldnt believe it from a 22 year old car but she corners very well - its the straight line acceleration thats a problem at the moment :lol:

not for long :hokus-pokus:

Very nice Teegs :) liking it... need to get some for my lil girl.... but hopefully she will be looking a little different when i pick her up tomorrow anyways :P

Sorted another bit on her today - fixed a new windscreen strip back on her so now all that horrible silicone is gone and it looks much tidier

I feel like ive made a really good start on getting her how i want her this week, so much for 'shes staying stock' , ive got the bug! :rolleyes: :D

Lol nice one Teegs :thumbsup:

I too think I've caught the 'bug' ..... got a few bits n bobs done this week... and been photoshopping and seen more things i want... just need monies :P lol

Yeah ive got some spare at the moment so thats why im getting stuff done- should save it really :rolleyes:

But ya cant take it with ya! lol :D

Is it bad that im more interested in seeing how the fez's engine transplant goes :!Removed!:

makes it look newer t B)