Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Got A Yaris For Sale?

jay dh

just wondering if anyone on here has or knows of where a yaris for under 4k may be lurking?

although it must be black, it must have air con, manual. nothing else! also in essex as well.

the reason-cos thats what is wanted

if anyone knows of anything, please can u let me know

thanks

Jay

its winter, u have windows, air con problem solved :lol: at a push u could look into getting it fitted as an extra at a later date!

its winter, u have windows, air con problem solved  :lol:  at a push u could look into getting it fitted as an extra at a later date!

You're looking at a couple of hundred quid plus fitting for that I believe. The only time I ever feel like I really need air con is on a motorway in the baking sun because open windows take my head off with the speed of the air, other than that though windows do the job fine.

In answer to the original question though: no, sorry

You cant beat the air con in the summer true, but I also use it in the winter too - it heats up quicker!  :lol:

Plus it de-mist my windows in seconds :thumbsup: !

You cant beat the air con in the summer true, but I also use it in the winter too - it heats up quicker!  :lol:

Plus it de-mist my windows in seconds :thumbsup: !

yea but with using air con i often found the steamed up again a lot quicker as well

Mine will be going early next year, its black but has no air-con unfortunately. It'll be sold with the TTE spoiler though and will be going for a fair bit under 4k so you could use the money you save to get air-con fitted! :thumbsup: