Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thing You Would Like To Do That Money Cant Buy

CAMSHAFT

like there are things that we would all love to do if we were rich or powerfull like walk on the moon, make 1000 people stand on there head in a bucket while signing all the songs from Cats (strange but it would look so funny), but what i`m looking for is things that no matter how rich or powerful you were that there would be no way on earth to do it.

what i would love to do is sneek up on the devil and hit him with a snowball, don`t know why but i`d just love to see the surprise on his face

HEHE You been at that loopy juice again mate ???? :P

I cant think of any thing at present but I will come up with something soon. :unsure:

Odd... but somehow i dont think you can do the last one :P

Funny that tho.. ive never ever thought about that concept, could be funny to see what people put.

Good topic Camshaft :thumbsup:

Big T

ERMMMM!!!! world happiness!!!! lol

World happiness? Wouldnt the world become really boring, because youd have nothing new to be happy about.. :P

Big T

Its gotta be time travel! 

That would be pretty good! Id do alot of things again and even more! Wouldnt want to change the past though, just do it all again! :D

being able to come invisiable when ever u want

or maybe walking through obects, image the time u could save better yet, telaporting, that would save stupid amount of time

:thumbsup:

Its gotta be time travel! 

Ooh the places id visit! :P  B)

yea things like that Tegan but be more specify to what time and what would you do

erm specific - okay - i would visit the dinosaurs and try not to get eaten - i would love to go back to victorian times and see how they really lived, i would go back to the beginning of time and see how we really began, id go back to watch the moon landing, id go back to see who really shot JFK!

too many to list!

:D

T x

Moon the queen

a matt come on, anyone can do that, its Thing You Would Like To Do That Money Cant Buy

Tegan

id go back to watch the moon landing

yea that would be cool but id love to be sitting there with a Ireland flag in a kilts, eating a packet of chips and ask him for a lift back

Gotta be Telportation for me... save me shedloads in petrol n time... :P .. obviously I would teleport the car with me... to drive around at each place i go... but teleport the longer journeys or the ones i cant be ubikd... like driving home at 1am which takes about 1.5 - 2 hours :P

Ooooh.. and fly.. flying would be cool :P

Or mebbe have a downloadable mind... so I could learn anything in seconds a la matrix styleee

like driving home at 1am which takes about 1.5 - 2 hours :P

Are you having me on?

I love driving at 1am....

If you mooned the queen youd get locked up right? Its called treason :o :wacko:

Id like to have a genie with unlimited wishes, just snap me fingers and i can do what i want, including what you all want :D

I love driving at 1am if im awake Matt :P and not when I ahve to get up and be at work next morning for 9am :P

but I do it cause I wouldnt wish to cut my weekends shorter ;)

It would be great to go back 2000 years and see if there ever was a bloke called JC and if there was get him to teach me the water into wine trick, ;) it would save me a bloody fortune! :thumbsup:

If you mooned the queen youd get locked up right? Its called treason :o  :wacko:

yea but if were the richest most powerful person on the earth then you COULD even get the queen to sit on you face if that was the kinda thing you were into :lol:

pinkyandbrain6do.gif

haha what ever floats ur boat :huh::wacko:

yea i like the idea of being able to download stuff matrix style into ur brain, u could learn so much so much easier!! untill u get hacked or a virus comes ur way :lol: then ur ****ed

To be invincible and travel back in time with anything, for instance, go back to say the Battle of Hastings in 1066 with a helicopter gunship on our side... cool! You could go and save the Titanic if you liked.

ah man id love to see the titanic - maybe not save it - we learn something from these disasters,

also id love to go and see what is really at the centre of a black hole - without getting squashed by gravity of course! :P

T x

go back in time to when they invented the wheel and to the exact place, roll up in the mr2 and ask "What are you up to?"

go back in time and talk to George Lucas before he made star wars and say "I've got an idea for a movie......"