Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thing You Would Like To Do That Money Cant Buy

CAMSHAFT

I'd buy the world and become Queen of the World and the likes of Tony Blair and George Dubya would have to kiss my feet if they wanted permission to do anything

"Whats that Dubya, you want to invade Iraq?.... well, you know what you have to do!"

And they'd be the smelliest, pongiest, dirtiest feet in the world as well!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'd like to go back to 1892 with some cash & pay the extra money that the person who owned Analfield was after, that way Liverpool FC wouldn't have formed, life could have been so different...

Also, I'd love to have Bernard's watch. For any1 less sad than me(that's pretty much every1 then), this was a programme where this kid had a stopwatch & when he pressed the button it froze time for every1 but him, that would be useful.

Invisibility would always come in handy too

I would love to hear all the things people say about me when they are bitchy/nasty just so I would know exactly what they say, when they said it and who with! :lol:

To be able to transform into anything I chose would be good for laugh.... Think about the possiblities.....

" there are things that we would all love to do if we were rich"

Sarah Chalke from Scrubs.

Come on Lottery numbers, do me proud!

Go back to the beginning of my life, knowing what I do now & do everything differently, just to see what way things would turn out Examples_ Don't take that first smoke, Go for the job I'd got & didn't accept, ask that girl I admired for a date. & so on. You get the idea :unsure:

id go forward in time at will, im so intregued to see how things develope but will never see enough

or...

id love to live in the 80's - early 90's! i dunno why? to me the world was just a great place at that time! im weird

or...

fly to an alien planet in a UFO, scare a few locals and flatten the crops then just go home

or....

build a real flux capacitor

or...

watch telly

The 80s... oh happy days! Loved them, only wish I was a bit older at the time, say 4 years older.

Id also go back to meet Mrs. Bin Laden and get her steralised :angry:

go back in time and talk to George Lucas before he made star wars and say "I've got an idea for a movie......"

PMSL at that one! :thumbsup:

I'd like to...

Be able to rewind when I say something stupid, erase and say it again in a better way without anyone noticing.

Have a spell to use on angry people just before they lose it.

A TV that would play any programme I liked, past or present, just by thinking it.

A copy of me that would go to work for me, attend meetings, do the shopping, ironing, housework, earn my money, leaving me to do all the other stuff I want to. :yes:

I want a tour of area 51, what was the !Removed! roswell incident ?

Who was in Hitlers bunker ?

How did the Egyptians build the prymids and the Sphynx

Obviously who killed JFK

But most of all I think I would just like to know if people were telling the truth

I'd like to travel back in time to Isaac Newtons Garden and fasten bungee cords to all the apples. Then we could all have wacky gravity. ! how cool would that be ??

Also, forwards a week to buy a newspaper.............then off to the bookies !

thats a back to the future moment

Grays Sports Almanac :P

BTTF Anorak here!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links