Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need Some Advise

Fran The Man

Some of you may have seen in the private sale section that I am selling my car.

Unfortunatly I have encountered a problem :angry: on Monday a guy turned up spent an hour looking over and test driving the car and agreed a price giving me a deposit. He was supposed to turn up last night with the rest of the cash but he didn’t show, he isn’t answering his phone and his mobile is turned off. Do I need to give him a day or two or should I just re-advertise Now. :ffs:

Any advise would be appreciated. :help:

well its up to you...

If you re-advertise, and sell the car, then he turns up for it, you will have to return his deposit.

But if he is not returning your calls, then you may as well advertise it.

I would personally re-advertise and try and sell the car keeping the deposit safe for if he returns....

If you can sell the car before he contacts you he is to blame for not getting in touch as he didn't show, if he does get in touch problem is resolved...

The size of the deposit should indicate his interest. Maybe he's waiting till tomorrow (last Friday in the month and pay day for a lot of people) to call.

What you really want to do is sell me your wheels and put on my ST205 wheels with new tires. ;)