Check Loads Of Insurance Companies In Minutes

Steve

Fantastic website, thanks. I just saved £150 on my wife's renewal this month :D

When mine comes up for renewal then I'll save £300 :blink:

added to favourites,

cheers steve

Same here, need to renew next month so I'll definately be having a look at that

confused.com doesnt give you instant results though mate

I used moneysupermarket.com company for loans, flights, mortgage prices.. give you the best price on the high street.. technology behind that site is amazing!

Got some good quotes.... however it didnt have anywhere to specify previous accidents (although I did nip through it quite fast so might have missed it!)

Lowest quote was £450, I currently pay £800, but the bangs will increase it, beings as I'm such a liability and all..... :rolleyes:

Good site though - good find Steve!!

Went on http://www.insuresupermarket.com earlier on, isn't bad but there were a few sites that didnt give me a quote for some reason, 1 was elephant & I've just got a quote off there & it was about £20 less than the cheapest but gave me the option of the 10 month accelerator for almost £200 less than the cheapest 12 month quote.

Still, good to get a rough idea if you're looking at buying another car or something, I get loads of quotes like that (mainly using confused.com) just to see how much I'd have to pay if I bought a hideously powerful car I'd seen somewhere.

Hi All,try this,for some major insurance discounts,they also discount you more if you put your partner on your policy too,cant be bad eh?? Ive just saved nearly £300,; give em a try... www.belldirect.com