Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More Bhp For Less ££££

Fast-gold

what can i do after i have a de cat pipe and a 4 barnch manifold what other thing can i do to give my car a kick accept superchargers or turbos or nos, does anyone know anything about co2, cheers

co2 is for use on an intercooler to 'chill' it

you spray it onto the surface to create an ice layer which then helps to cool the intake charge

basically turbos only

if you want power out of a yaris you gotta get the $$$s out

co2 is for use on an intercooler to 'chill' it

you spray it onto the surface to create an ice layer which then helps to cool the intake charge

basically turbos only

if you want power out of a yaris you gotta get the $$$s out

absolutly! more £££ needed, the cheapest mod you can possilby do with benefits is strip out the interior, but thn you turning a 5 seater into 2 seater! with a large boot!

knightider does this and hes getting some good gains including other mods too!

what mods you running niow?

theres 3 routes you can take turbo, supercharger or throttle bodies personally i wouldnt waste your money your only 17 and you have had the car 5 mins get used to the power you have already first

theres 3 routes you can take turbo, supercharger or throttle bodies personally i wouldnt waste your money your only 17 and you have had the car 5 mins get used to the power you have already first

chirs is right, but people do dream, its normal things like induction kit, de cat, manifold, backbox etc.

do it all at once and you will get the kick.

but with more power you should think of stability, a nice set of alloys, suspension and most importantly good tyres.

dude, u've only just got the car, and like chris says ur 17!! when i was 17 i had a frigin 1 ltr, respect the power u have already, u have more power than a lot of other ts members on here,

as pointed out ur car has pretty much all the cheaper power! before forking out big bucks ur only options left are stripping weight or uprating say the crank pulley these wont be much but combined should help

strip out the rear, take out that spare, remove any subs amp etc u might have in rear, get two lighweight buckets up front, carbon bonnet etc etc

personally id just stick with the car and be happy with what u already have, wait till ur 21 if ur still happy then turbo the car, least ull be able to insure it by then!

oh and a very valid point by ross, i cant remember if u have already, but if not id consider a full uprate of both front rear discs, get some grooved ones, new front rear pads and some brake lines with new fluid, no point being able to go fast if u cant stop!!

It would be interesting to know who you are insured with, Would you even be able to get insured if you invested in a turbo or supercharger??

a few will give u a quote, ive found you can usualy get one through confused, but you would be looking at a couple of thousand i would have thought!

out of interest how much u paying on ur car at the moment, own name of declared on parents !?

who cares its his car let him do what he likes with it

cheers bud for that but jst to put the subject to sleep i pay alot for my inssurence thats all anybody needs to know,

More power?

Get a bigger car?

You're right Moffmo, it is his car, but when you've got relatively very little experience, I'd say leave it for a year or two first, just for insurance and safety's sake - his own, and others....

Get a D4D and get upsolute or superchips to re map it (superchips will charge you ~£500 upsolute ~£325)

More power?

Get a bigger car?

You're right Moffmo, it is his car, but when you've got relatively very little experience, I'd say leave it for a year or two first, just for insurance and safety's sake - his own, and others....

A yaris can't go that fast whatever you do to it :P :lol::thumbsup: !

:ph34r: