Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celebrity Links..

Guest MrMojo

I once bumped into Martine McCutcheon when I was in London - she was very sweet and I was totally star struck cause she was in Eastenders at the time and Tiff'nee was my favourite character! :lol:

I didnt even get an autograph or anything - I was like "Oh, your Martine McCutcheon" and she was like "Yeah, and your name is?" and I was like "I cant believe its Martine McCutcheon" :lol::lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• alanbradley

• Boro Sera

• Gnome

Well I've met Sue Nichol (Audrey Roberts from Corrie) and her husband, Mark Eden who played Alan Bradley (no, not that one!) who tried to bump off Rita Fairclough and ended up getting hit by a tram! Very nice people.

Kenneth Griffiths, movie actor.

Graham Hill and Jackie Stewart.

Oh and a mate of mine has just met and interviewed Jenny Agutter and had his photo taken with her. She's now 52 and still gorgeous!

I have some celbrity links... but this is a family site :(

met - barrymore, collin murray (radio one dj), couple of others too

link - one my my mates, his 3rd cousin is rachel stevens

Jay

My cousin is Gary Connolly for those who dont know who he is he is a pro rugby league player.

Has played for st helens, wigan, leeds also england international and british lions still playing the game with widnes.

also met anna friel at stringfellows in london.

And also went for a night out with craig bellamy ex newcastle united player great laugh and a nice bloke.

He was out on the toon by himself when he 1st signed for newcastle and asked if he could join our company we said yes and he told us who he was but we didnt recognise him bought loads of rounds of drinks and had a great laugh but sure enough the next day he was in the papers.

Thats about it..

Spose I better post in here I met John Peel when he was awarded an honorary degree at Bradford Uni when I was there

Only the other month i sat shoulder 2 shoulder with BIG SAM ALADICE in my sisters hair salon(Hair Associates,Horwich,Bolton),Plug there for ya sis.

Spoke to him for 45 mins about "what else" BOLTON WANDERERS, Told him Campo needs a hair cut, might see the goals then, he laughed(unusual).

Any top bloke next England Manager.

ENVY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. HA HA

Cat. :D

My Family is very good Friends with the Dad of Famous Squeaky voiced Joe Pasquale..my Dad sees famous Joe quite a bit & when Joe got off I'm a Celeb.. my Dad called Joe's Dad as he was in Hospital at the time and had a good chat to famous Joe on the phone!

Also saw Dan (Craig Fairbrass) who used to be in Eastenders shopping down the booze aisle in Costco, seen Ross Kemp, one of the v well known BBC1 News Readers (forgot his name now) in Lakeside Shopping Centre and a girl from Londons Burning in Bluewater Shopping Centre too :)

Alan Bradley (no, not that one!) who tried to bump off Rita Fairclough and ended up getting hit by a tram! Very nice people.

...which is why I'm never visiting Blackpool :lol:

I've bumped into (literally) much of the cast of Taggart in Glasgow.

You can (almost) see J K Rowling's house from my parents'.

I once met Daniel O'Donnell getting my Gran's Christmas present signed. He seemed a really nice guy and relieved that my mum and I weren't another near-dead old bat he'd have to kiss :D

My Dad once insisted that TV chef Michael Barry move his car at a hotel in France.

And finally... I've met the gorgeous Candida Bond who was "the face" of Chanel "Allure" on a number of occasions.

allureEDP3.jpg

:thumbsup:

A

Once spent a good couple of hours at Romford Dog Track publicly embarrassing a few of the Grange Hill Cast.

Also, had the good fortune to be present when my friend opened a door at a Motorway Service Station - And it hit Marty Caine in the face, knocking her over .....How we laughed.

I think I have met a few Famous faces in my time....................................... :yes:

Must be one or 5000 in my library of 35,000 photos...................... :yes:

I've drunk Vodka with a very sexy US RnB starlet, played Golf with 3 members of the West Indies Cricket Team (when they beat the world every time), shaken the hand of a Prince, witnessed the training of the Number One Girl Group in Britain as they sung through the night in a West London Recording Studio, been threatened by a Jumped-up UK RnB So-called star (and told him to F-off)..................................

Man I should write a book.......................NAH............. :lol:

Not really a celebrity link, but has anyone seen the film Fly Away Home?

Linkage to IMDB

Its based on the autobiography of Bill Lishman and his Operation Migration. Bill Lishman is my Grandmas cousin! :thumbsup:

I went to school with HollyOaks' rather tastey Elize du Toit

elize_du_toit.jpg

Yes, I had a crush on her at school, :drool: along with every other bloke there....

Also there at the same time was Will young :crybaby:

Ulrika Johnson used to regularly show up to pick up her nephew (of some relation).

I met Prince william few times when he played rugby against our school, he was the most arrogant person I have ever had the misfortung of meeting.. A mate of mine let a door slam on him after he piped up "you should be holding that open for me" :lol:

Our next door neighbor behind us is ex clothes show Jeff Banks... some woman that sang used to live our road but her name has escaped me :lol:

My dad used to work with Patrick Forbs that is now incharge of REnault F1.. back in the 80s be bought me a cuddly toy that was car shaped... while my dad was with renault we used to mix and occasionaly dine with various F1 drivers (I was too young to remember) We also used to borrow noel edmond's helicopter to get to the local F1 races (apprently?)

Can't think of any more right now.....

• 2 weeks later...

Well today I met the most ever famous person (If you can call him that) to be posted on this list!

He's old and had his own TV show with lots of gadgets and gizmo's, and his aim was to save the world!

The guy is Jeff Tracy from Thunderbirds!

DSC00282.jpg

He is the ORIGNAL puppet from the TV show and is held in an puppet collectors museum in Shugborough Hall (an National Trust place!) ........ and before any sarky comments I'm no thunderbirds geek/puppet collector I just happened to stumble across this!

It's just a shame that the others wasn't there with him ........ I even tried to take a closer photo and one of his tag to prove it was the orginal one but I set the security alarms of :lol::ph34r: !

The guys a legend

Didn't get to talk to them, but saw whats-his-face from Jonathan Creek, and Chralie Borman (?), who did "Long way Round" with Eewan McGregor.

Both were at the NEC today for the Bike show.

My brothers father in law used to be the marketing manager for Rothmans...

apparantly he's friends with Frank Williams, and met most of the drivers (including Mansell, Damon hill etc..) who raced for Williams during their sponsorship..

I bumped into Richard Whitely in an Esso petrol station somewhere in the yorkshire dales..

Oh, met Terry Pratchett at Heathrow - oh, and was on the same plane as Desmond Lynham (he really is smooth with the ladies ;) ) and Venables..

I just bumped into Roy 'Chubby' Brown in my local chippy tonight !

Lol class :lol::lol::lol:

Fidge... did you actually know what terry pratchett looked like? or was it after he introduced himself?

My brothers father in law used to be the marketing manager for Rothmans...

apparantly he's friends with Frank Williams, and met most of the drivers (including Mansell, Damon hill etc..) who raced for Williams during their sponsorship..

I bumped into Richard Whitely in an Esso petrol station somewhere in the yorkshire dales..

Oh, met Terry Pratchett at Heathrow - oh, and was on the same plane as Desmond Lynham (he really is smooth with the ladies ;) ) and Venables..

I bumped into Richard Whitely in Blackpool Pleasure Beach a few years ago.

Rachel from S Club 7 sat in front of me on the plane a few years back. She was tiny and I had to help her put her bags in the overhead storage. The bloke was there as well but he was an ubik hole - don't even know his name but he was the first to leave. My mum wanted to have a go at him because they were in front of us in the baggage queue when we landed and he spat on the floor inside the airport

He would be quite hard to squeeze round I guess! :D

Is his real name not Royston Vasey?

A

He would be quite hard to squeeze round I guess! :D

Is his real name not Royston Vasey?

A

Lol, yeah, that's true. Little Britain have done a similar thing (but more obvious in my opinion) by naming the school in it Kelsey Grammar School, that's "Frasier"'s real name

Got any pics of the S Club girls that the public dont normally get to see that you wanna send me Gordy?

I met loads on holiday when i went to magaluf

and me and my mate with alex and brandon, they were lovely guys, really fun

T x

your mate single?????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links